Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Justin Blake's official Vindolanda excavation Twitter feed

Unless otherwise noted, all plans below are unofficial interpretations only.
They are meant to help orient diggers & friends.
They are not designed to scale, nor to imply archaeological accuracy.

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Week 4; 23 Apr - 27 Apr
Topic Started: Apr 23 2012, 02:44 PM (1,059 Views)
snowglobe
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Mary we are all waiting for more wonderful photos! On site next week so I'll try to continue the photo chain, will also start a twitter feed hopefully with added photos if anyone wants to follow?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

snowglobe
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Some good pictures, lots of fresh areas appearing. Looks like the weather hasn't helped this month. Optimistic for next week, still going to pack my Bermuda shirt!

snowglobe
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Badger
Apr 26 2012, 04:57 PM
I am pondering my gear for week 6. short boots, taller boots, wellies, hip waders.......

T.Wolter
Looking at the latest Metcheck forecast for the next 2 weeks it's looking much improved for your visit. Hopefully will do wonders for Andys ice cream sales!

snowglobe
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I will e mail photos to Harry to put up ,I can't upload to Wedig using iPad ? So will get some photos from Monday onwards. Thinking of switching to helium for comic effect when talking to visitors. Will post on the weather after studying cloud,wind speed ,orientation of cows etc..
Ps if anyone does know how to post photos using iPhone/iPad would be very helpful.

snowglobe
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Cobbles? May need to pack the knee pads? Thanks to Mary & Harry, my camera is at the ready for tomorrow, will also put photos on twitter.

« Previous Topic · 2012 · Next Topic »
Add Reply