Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

From Aug 2006 - Nov 2013 WeDig provided a live forum for diggers & fans of Vindolanda. It has now been mothballed and will be maintained as a live archive.

Here you will find preserved 7 years of conversation, photos, & knowledge about a site many people love. Vindolanda gets under the skin. (Figuratively and literally as a volunteer excavator!) It's a place you remember, filled with people you remember!

Thanks for 7 great years!

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nights at the Twicey...
Topic Started: May 16 2012, 01:56 AM (485 Views)
Badger
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
As Session Two winds down the Session Three diggers are adding that last pair of warm socks to their kit and getting ready to travel.

Let's start things out properly.

All Session Three diggers (and of course other local friends) are hereby invited to the second annual Jet Lag Drinks Hour at the Twice Brewed Inn. Sunday, 7 o'clock. If there are trans Atlantic travelers other than myself, I should specify...7 pm.

Come shake off the malign effects of travel - which can be quite harrowing even over shorter distances - and join us for a pint.

Snowglobe and I will be there. New diggers can recognize me by my American accent and my badger toned beard, sadly running more to white these days. I would describe Snowglobe also, but I fear our time digging together is likely once again to descend to rival postings of unflattering photos of each other, and I shan't fire the first shot in that war!

Come tell a few tales of the off season and boast expansively of what we are going to accomplish in the weeks ahead!

Badger and Snowglobe
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · The Pub · Next Topic »
Add Reply