Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

From Aug 2006 - Nov 2013 WeDig provided a live forum for diggers & fans of Vindolanda. It has now been mothballed and will be maintained as a live archive.

Here you will find preserved 7 years of conversation, photos, & knowledge about a site many people love. Vindolanda gets under the skin. (Figuratively and literally as a volunteer excavator!) It's a place you remember, filled with people you remember!

Thanks for 7 great years!

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2013 applications; are underway
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 07:07 AM (2,713 Views)
kaycham
[ *  * ]
Yes, here in Oz the cyberspace fliers were working quickly to the Antipodes. I received confirmation for Period 5 about 16 minutes after applications opened (excavation only). This came about 5 minutes after the Invoice, Order and Authorization numbers came through.
Regards
Kathryn.

PS - guess who is very happy!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kaycham
[ *  * ]
Hi, Justin-T, yes I received an a reply from Fiona confirming my booking, it gives the usual details of times and parking etc. Looks pretty official to me. Sorry for the slow reply but it is just 7am Friday here, just woken up, 11 hours ahead of GMT here, so was up till late last night.
Hope all the glitches get sorted out, and everyone has a good day.
Regards,
Kathryn.

kaycham
[ *  * ]
Would it be feasible to have two booking days? The first ten weeks as Season 1 and the remaining weeks Season2? This would halve the booking traffic, maybe acknowledgements and confirmations would go out after the second day, and I suppose there would have to be some sort of name filtering system to eliminate double booking to ensure fairness.
Regards,
Kathryn.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Pub · Next Topic »
Add Reply