Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

From Aug 2006 - Nov 2013 WeDig provided a live forum for diggers & fans of Vindolanda. It has now been mothballed and will be maintained as a live archive.

Here you will find preserved 7 years of conversation, photos, & knowledge about a site many people love. Vindolanda gets under the skin. (Figuratively and literally as a volunteer excavator!) It's a place you remember, filled with people you remember!

Thanks for 7 great years!

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2013 applications; are underway
Topic Started: Nov 1 2012, 07:07 AM (2,720 Views)
Rhona
[ *  * ]
I thought i'd been quick enough, got a screen with an order number but no "thanks for your order" email
Mind you I was typing so quickly I might have put a type in the email address....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rhona
[ *  * ]
I think however it's done there will be some people who don't get in, or don't get the weeks they wanted. I suspect a lottery would be a lot more work for the Trust. Restricting to one 2 week block would increase the places I suppose.

Rhona
[ *  * ]
But some people might have a first choice of a season 2 session and a backup choice of season 1.
Whatever they do, at the end of the day there are more people who want to dig than there are digging places
Maybe limiting people to one digging session would be fairer, but I don't know how many places this would free up as presumably not many do four weeks.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Pub · Next Topic »
Add Reply