Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

From Aug 2006 - Nov 2013 WeDig provided a live forum for diggers & fans of Vindolanda. It has now been mothballed and will be maintained as a live archive.

Here you will find preserved 7 years of conversation, photos, & knowledge about a site many people love. Vindolanda gets under the skin. (Figuratively and literally as a volunteer excavator!) It's a place you remember, filled with people you remember!

Thanks for 7 great years!

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Elsewhere in the Empire....
Topic Started: Mar 23 2013, 09:11 AM (483 Views)
snowglobe
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Fiona D
Mar 25 2013, 08:42 AM
At least they'll have the sunshine - this is currently the view I have at home. Just getting the thermals out ready for the start of the digging season! Also trying out posting an image so I can keep folks informed when I'm there in period 2 - only 3 weeks.... Hoping it's less snowy in Northumberland for all you hardy souls starting next Monday.
Let me know if it works please folks.

Keep warm
Fiona
Photo posted just fine, looks like the trust may need to send a snowplough for you. Any one having issues posting then they can post to the Email I used for roll call and I'll post from there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

snowglobe
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
The link system should work fine, to help out Harry and Badger with the admin of the site I can add the photos so they appear within the post but this is limited to the 3 of us, most of the back office stuff is a mystery but I can do the photo stuff. Sunny sometimes sends me photos as its easier than doing links to Wedig from a mobile or smartphone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Excavation & General Archaeology Discussions - Open to All! · Next Topic »
Add Reply