Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

From Aug 2006 - Nov 2013 WeDig provided a live forum for diggers & fans of Vindolanda. It has now been mothballed and will be maintained as a live archive.

Here you will find preserved 7 years of conversation, photos, & knowledge about a site many people love. Vindolanda gets under the skin. (Figuratively and literally as a volunteer excavator!) It's a place you remember, filled with people you remember!

Thanks for 7 great years!

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Anyone else still seeing Justin's Twitter feed?
Topic Started: Jun 15 2013, 08:02 AM (414 Views)
SacoHarry
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  * ]
I'm not seeing Justin's Twitter feed at the top of the excavation pages. Is it a hiccup on my system -- is everyone else still seeing it? Or has something gotten borked?

- Harry
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SacoHarry
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  * ]
Thx all. Let me look into it. Twitter might have changed their "embed" code.

SacoHarry
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  * ]
There. Have added a new set of code in, and it seems to working well on my screen. How does it look to all of you?

SacoHarry
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  * ]
Fiona D
Jun 17 2013, 04:15 PM
Hi Harry - I'm still not seeing Justin's twitter feed - do I need to reset something?
Hey Fiona. Hmm... It only is meant to show up on the "Digger's Journal & Excavation Photos 2013" page -- is it missing for you from that page too? If so, hopefully it would be as simple a fix as turning off the browser and starting it up again -- or clicking the "Reload this page" button (or equivalent).

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · The Pub · Next Topic »
Add Reply