Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to BS Zelda. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Harry Potter Manga...; A manga for Harry Potter?!
Topic Started: Jun 6 2010, 09:42 PM (740 Views)
Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
*The Thread Necromancer*!!!! :stalfos:
Search Results for Harry Potter Manga!!
My Viewpoints

"Nothing you can say will ever convince me that the Zelda, Link & Impa of OOTURA, ALTTPGBA, SC2, BSLOZ, & OOX are different characters, or that Link isn't part Kokiri, FOR SOME Zelda Universes and that the mangas aren't canon FOR SOME alternate realities."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Garrett
Member Avatar
Oracle
I see your Harry Potter manga and raise you X-Men: Misfits:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Yes this is a real, officially licensed manga; and yes, that is Beast in the last picture.

Terra Branford
Member Avatar
Officially retired
Admin
...I hope it isn't true that you can not unsee what has been seen.
I'm officially retired from beta testing, and resign my duties to those who have the time to do it.

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
@Tre+Garrett: Umm, come again?! @_@

What do you guys think of a Harry Potter manga :...:

OPINIONS PLEASE!!
My Viewpoints

"Nothing you can say will ever convince me that the Zelda, Link & Impa of OOTURA, ALTTPGBA, SC2, BSLOZ, & OOX are different characters, or that Link isn't part Kokiri, FOR SOME Zelda Universes and that the mangas aren't canon FOR SOME alternate realities."

Terra Branford
Member Avatar
Officially retired
Admin
Tuf Pic,Jun 7 2010
01:19 PM

OPINIONS PLEASE!!

Honestly? Not a damn thing. I have no interest in Harry Potter. Be it in book form, movie form, game form, or even in Manga form. It's not something I have any interest in. You asked for my opinion, now you know.
I'm officially retired from beta testing, and resign my duties to those who have the time to do it.

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
Tre,Jun 7 2010
08:26 PM
Tuf Pic,Jun 7 2010
01:19 PM

OPINIONS PLEASE!!

Honestly? Not a damn thing. I have no interest in Harry Potter. Be it in book form, movie form, game form, or even in Manga form. It's not something I have any interest in. You asked for my opinion, now you know.

Ah well, to each her or his own!! ;)
My Viewpoints

Terra Branford
Member Avatar
Officially retired
Admin
Exactly. Hence why I'm not knocking your desire to post about something I care nothing for. Democracy at it's finest!

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
Tre,Jun 10 2010
03:07 AM
Exactly. Hence why I'm not knocking your desire to post about something I care nothing for. Democracy at it's finest!

Indeed... ^_^
My Viewpoints

coinilius
Member Avatar
Pickled in time, like gherkins in a jar
That X-Men manga looks all kinds of whacked out.

And all I can imagine when I hear the words 'Harry Potter manga' is some kind of awful fan bishounen thing >_<
"You must be talking about Heaven... or the moon."

"It's a dog eat dog world... and there's not enough dog to go around."

Posted Image

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
coinilius,Jun 13 2010
05:42 AM
That X-Men manga looks all kinds of whacked out.

And all I can imagine when I hear the words 'Harry Potter manga' is some kind of awful fan bishounen thing >_<

1) Yes, it does...

2) What, exactly, about that would you find offensive?!

I personally like bishounen!! :P
My Viewpoints

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
*NECRO-BUMP*!! :stalfos: :cthulhu:

Why am I reviving this thread you may ask?!

I somewhat more recently came across this article on Unseen64!!

Quite relevant, wouldn't you agree?!
My Viewpoints

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
ALSO:
https://www.pottermore.com/news/new-augment...unite-announced,

(From the same company that gave us Pokemon Go)!!
My Viewpoints

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Generic Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply