Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to BS Zelda. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SNES PowerPak and the looong shipping time; How long does this take??
Topic Started: Aug 22 2010, 09:44 PM (421 Views)
EmuandCo
Member Avatar
Child of Destiny
Hi, I know that some ppl here have bought the SNES PowerPack from RetroUSB, too. My question now, how long did it take for you till it arrived? I got a shipping confirmation mail on Aug. 5th telling something about Your shipment was accepted/picked up and thats it. Nothing new since then. I start to worry. The guy behind retrousb is unreachable and now I wonder how long it takes from USA to Germany...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pangili12
Traveler
It all depends on the service you have opted for. I have seen deliveries done within 24 hours also and some might take more than 7 days to reach. Thankfully, medical courier Dallas doesn’t take a lot of time. Also, medicines are very important and their delivery on time is must.

Conn
Member Avatar
We call it life
Admin
Oh wow... that message was 2010.
I hope emuandco got his power pak in the meanwhile :D

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Generic Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply