Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to BS Zelda. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hyrule Warriors!!; Is this a 1st-timer, on these forums?!
Topic Started: Aug 30 2014, 10:08 PM (2,520 Views)
Duke Serkol
Member Avatar
Where'd that Princess go?
Admin
Tuf Pic,Apr 12 2016
01:26 AM
...Since it was brought up, well...

Oh yeah... your grievances with OoX were totally "brought up" coincidentally.
You most certainly didn't shove them into yet another unrelated thread once again :lol:

Tuf Pic,Apr 12 2016
I'm not so sure if I'll have an actual TOMBSTONE, when I pass on into another plane-of-existence, from this 1, (possibly I might get CREMATED?!), :stalfos:

That goes for me too actually. Not a big fan of worms.

Tuf Pic,Apr 12 2016
I hope that makes sense, despite it being quite the long-winded explanation!!

Let's put it this way: it's just about the usual amount of sense we've come to expect from you ;)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
*The Thread Necromancer*!!!! :stalfos:
Duke Serkol,Apr 12 2016
02:35 PM
Tuf Pic,Apr 12 2016
...Since it was brought up, well...

Oh yeah... your grievances with OoX were totally "brought up" coincidentally.
You most certainly didn't shove them into yet another unrelated thread once again :lol:

Tuf Pic,Apr 12 2016
I'm not so sure if I'll have an actual TOMBSTONE, when I pass on into another plane-of-existence, from this 1, (possibly I might get CREMATED?!), :stalfos:

That goes for me too actually. Not a big fan of worms.

Tuf Pic,Apr 12 2016
I hope that makes sense, despite it being quite the long-winded explanation!!

Let's put it this way: it's just about the usual amount of sense we've come to expect from you ;)

1) I thought I'd bring it up since the Oracle games were brought into this discussion!!

That's why!!

& I'd @least like to see more game('s) with TWINROVA particularily if they kidnapped/sacrificed :link: (they really seem like the best Zelda villains to do so, @LEAST thus-far, although that still wouldn't placate the fans who wanted FARORE to be the victim, (which, I must admit, has it's own advantages), which is a major reason I suggested the Triple-Linked-Ending idea, & I even recall @1 of the formerly imprisoned carpenters saying something to the effect that the old witches, (i.e. the Hyrulean Koume & Kotake), were far more frightening to them than the regular Gerudo, which seems to heavily imply that Ganondorf's surrogate mothers treat most men/boys, (aside from the Demon King himself, for obvious reasons), WORSE than the regular Gerudo, so yes, they do very much seem to be the perfect villainous characters in Hyrule to kidnap him, aside from everything else I mentioned the last time around)!!

2) ...Not quite sure which option I'll choose, @this point, but I'm heavily leaning towards cremation...

...&...

3) THANKS!! B) :D
My Viewpoints

"Nothing you can say will ever convince me that the Zelda, Link & Impa of OOTURA, ALTTPGBA, SC2, BSLOZ, & OOX are different characters, or that Link isn't part Kokiri, FOR SOME Zelda Universes and that the mangas aren't canon FOR SOME alternate realities."

Duke Serkol
Member Avatar
Admin
Tuf Pic,Apr 13 2016
12:44 AM
I'd @least like to see more game('s) with TWINROVA particularily if they kidnapped/sacrificed :link:

We GET IT. You don't need to keep telling us.

Tuf Pic,Apr 13 2016
12:44 AM
that still wouldn't placate the fans who wanted FARORE to be the victim, (which, I must admit, has it's own advantages)

I've come to terms with the fact that Minish Cap is the closest thing we'll ever get to the missing third Oracle game.
Consider: it is also made by Capcom, it features a villain that resembles the chosen one of Courage (Vaati in his human form is dressed like Link and carries a sword. This is similar to how Veran's dress vagualey resembles Zelda's and how Onox's human form has tanned skin like Ganondorf's and looks like a Gerudo IronKnuckle), it introduces a new race that was likely meant to be in the Oracle trilogy along with Subrosians and Tokay (the Wind Tribe is the most plausible answer as to whom lived in the Armos filled Tarm Ruins) and Farore is given an edge over the other two oracles (her essence boosts both attack and defense, as opposed to only one of the two).
Posted Image

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
*NECRO-BUMP!!* :stalfos:

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition coming for the Nintendo Switch!! :link: :cucco:

I unfortunately never got around to purchasing Hyrule Warriors Legends, for the 3DS, @LEAST in this world/universe/timeline/realm/reality/plane-of-existence/dimension, but I'm most certainly looking forward to this!!

EDIT: I hope we get to see, (amongst other character('s)), SARIA!!
Edited by Tuf Pic, Apr 23 2018, 05:38 AM.
My Viewpoints

"Nothing you can say will ever convince me that the Zelda, Link & Impa of OOTURA, ALTTPGBA, SC2, BSLOZ, & OOX are different characters, or that Link isn't part Kokiri, FOR SOME Zelda Universes and that the mangas aren't canon FOR SOME alternate realities."

Duke Serkol
Member Avatar
Admin
Game's already out in Japan, isn't it?

If there was anything new besides the two BotW costumes (and Adventure map items shop?), we would know by now.

Personally I'm fine with the game's content (would have liked some more love for ALttP, like a playable Agahnim, but eh), I just wish the 3DS dlc characters were somehow integrated within the story mode (perhaps by adding some new small chapters to it, even if the overall story stayed unchanged).
Posted Image

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
Duke Serkol
Apr 25 2018, 07:20 PM
Game's already out in Japan, isn't it?

If there was anything new besides the two BotW costumes (and Adventure map items shop?), we would know by now.

Personally I'm fine with the game's content (would have liked some more love for ALttP, like a playable Agahnim, but eh), I just wish the 3DS dlc characters were somehow integrated within the story mode (perhaps by adding some new small chapters to it, even if the overall story stayed unchanged).
Maybe they'll release more additional character('s), sometime in the future?!
My Viewpoints

Duke Serkol
Member Avatar
Admin
Unlikely. If they planned to, they would have advertised it already to boost sales.
Posted Image

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
Duke Serkol
Apr 29 2018, 06:26 PM
Unlikely. If they planned to, they would have advertised it already to boost sales.

...Oh well... :stalfos:

Maybe they might get the inspiration to do so @a later time?! :link:
Edited by Tuf Pic, May 1 2018, 12:07 AM.
My Viewpoints

Duke Serkol
Member Avatar
Admin
Never say never. If they do decide to release some DLC it'd probably be BotW themed, so even then I have little hope of seeing more love for the "downfall timeline" games in Legend mode.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Legend of Zelda Series · Next Topic »
Add Reply