Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to BS Zelda. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
3DS SNES VC injection works!
Topic Started: May 1 2016, 08:45 PM (1,077 Views)
joesteve1914
Member Avatar
Sage
Just thought I'd post this since I thought it was pretty cool.

I managed to inject AST into a SNES virtual console game on the 3ds and it plays flawlessly!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Translating Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love-https://tingletranslation.blogspot.com
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MasterOfPuppets
Member Avatar
Oracle
Awesome to see; thanks for posting!
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoRepairs

Duke Serkol
Member Avatar
Where'd that Princess go?
Admin
Nice :)

And on a New N3DS to boot!
Posted Image

joesteve1914
Member Avatar
Sage
Duke Serkol,May 2 2016
10:06 AM
Nice :)

And on a New N3DS to boot!

Yeah, snes virtual console is actually exclusive to the new 3ds, it was just released a few months ago. If anyone's interested in this, I made a banner for it and modified the title. I would upload the file cia file if anyone wants it, but it technically contains copyrighted code. All I did was replace the rom that used to be in it with ast so it still has nintendo's snes emulator in it.
Of course if Duke and and Conn don't care I can post them (though I'm not sure if this will be useful to anyone here, since it requires cfw on your 3ds)
Translating Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love-https://tingletranslation.blogspot.com
Posted Image

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
*The Thread Necromancer*!!!! :stalfos:
@joesteve1914: AWESOME NEWS!! ;)

I hope I find a way to play it on my New Nintendo 3DSXL, &/or alternatively, I could just attempt to download/play BSLOZ/AST, (amongst many other games), on the Android Tablet I should be getting real soon!!
My Viewpoints

"Nothing you can say will ever convince me that the Zelda, Link & Impa of OOTURA, ALTTPGBA, SC2, BSLOZ, & OOX are different characters, or that Link isn't part Kokiri, FOR SOME Zelda Universes and that the mangas aren't canon FOR SOME alternate realities."

Duke Serkol
Member Avatar
Where'd that Princess go?
Admin
joesteve1914,May 7 2016
10:54 PM
if Duke and and Conn don't care I can post them

I'd rather you didn't... but there's always personal messages B)
Posted Image

Jnmiah
Traveler
I created an account for this. I was wondering if I may have the game files as a cia? I would really appreciate it. Good work!

Herochild
Embarked on a Quest
I'd like the cia too.
Is it master quest of AST or normal? And is it all 4 weeks or 4 separate cias?

joesteve1914
Member Avatar
Sage
Wow, checking this for the first time in months :D

I'll make sure i send the cia to everyone who requested one tomorrow hopefully.
Posted Image

Herochild
Embarked on a Quest
Did you send the cia? If you did something might have gone wrong with the messaging.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply