Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to BS Zelda. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Snes9x msu1 ability
Topic Started: Nov 15 2016, 11:04 PM (384 Views)
Conn
Member Avatar
We call it life
Admin
Qwertymodo did it, here's the beta:
Windows binaries
Linux source

it will be merged with snes9x v1.55 :D

Setup is the same as for bsnes

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SmashManiac
Member Avatar
Legend
But does it still sync after 50 minutes of play time? :P

Posted Image

The BIG List of Randomizers

Conn
Member Avatar
We call it life
Admin
Just tested bszelda map2... yes it is perfectly synced :P

http://www.zeldix.net/t1252-my-latest-msu-1-project

Posted Image

SmashManiac
Member Avatar
Legend
Huh, I'm genuinely surprised! That rocks! B)

Posted Image

The BIG List of Randomizers

mgfcortez
Hero Hatchling
and now it works on wii u i love it and i can just click the screen on the controller and it brings up the emu menu but more importantly the clock don't keep running i patched the Link patch in and play's beautifully tried to use the time patch to keep me a full hour but that messed it up lol should had known cause that probably throw off all the music and voices :P thank you for this game :) just like when i was a kid again believe it or not this has stopped me from playing the new zelda botw lol

Conn
Member Avatar
We call it life
Admin
*lol, yeah having unlimited time on a timed msu1 audio stream surely leads to a paradox :P
Though I wonder that you even were able to start the game. But the msu1 was concepted for the official only.
There were requests to port the ALTTP msu1 hack so that you have the "normal" ALTTP CD audio files instead of dubbed broadcast running; that simply replace the ingame spc that you hear when playing without msu1; such a thing could work with the timeless... but I am too tired to develop any further hacks for this game!

Posted Image

mgfcortez
Hero Hatchling
Conn,Mar 14 2017
12:05 PM
*lol, yeah having unlimited time on a timed msu1 audio stream surely leads to a paradox :P
Though I wonder that you even were able to start the game. But the msu1 was concepted for the official only.
There were requests to port the ALTTP msu1 hack so that you have the "normal" ALTTP CD audio files instead of dubbed broadcast running; that simply replace the ingame spc that you hear when playing without msu1; such a thing could work with the timeless... but I am too tired to develop any further hacks for this game!

i understand how it is i spent 2 months all day every day to dub my own Chinese movie in English the monkey king 2014
1st it was taking the Chinese voices off the audio very hard then i recorded all the voices it was a learning trip.lol
also did 28 minutes of monkey king 2 2016 but then they came out with their own English dub and by that time i was burned out and didn't see the point in dubbing something that was already dubbed even if mine was better :P

if you want to see it the torrents on the the piratebay put in monkey king english dub and it shows up also in the comments has my 28mins of mk2

but my point i understand being burned out would still like to see a 3rd quest msu for bs zelda even if it only replaces 3 to 4 songs being that's all the game has lol
maybe someone will make one one day

and btw i didn't use the ips for the last minute to loop for ever i used the full hour ips but it didn't load at all like you said

but i put all 3 zeldas with msu on my wii u they all play great only thing is video's don't play full speed but hoping when new updates of the emu they will one day take care

Conn
Member Avatar
We call it life
Admin
Quote:

but i put all 3 zeldas with msu on my wii u they all play great only thing is video's don't play full speed but hoping when new updates of the emu they will one day 

I think I cannot help much here. On normal emus (snes9x, bsnes, higan, sd2snes) the video plays correctly

Posted Image

mgfcortez
Hero Hatchling
Conn,Mar 17 2017
03:11 PM
Quote:

but i put all 3 zeldas with msu on my wii u they all play great only thing is video's don't play full speed but hoping when new updates of the emu they will one day  

I think I cannot help much here. On normal emus (snes9x, bsnes, higan, sd2snes) the video plays correctly

oh i know i was just saying the emu on wii u will have to get updated before the video's will play right not a big deal like to see the video's play but oh well but i do want to know something did any one ever port that bad ass intro video to AST? i just seen it the other day and its so cool even tho my wii u don't play the video's at full speed not even half lol but i still would love to see that video in AST still hoping wii u will play them one day lol anyway take care

Conn
Member Avatar
We call it life
Admin
I am retired, but anybody, feel free to make it:http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/zelda3_msu.zip
follow the steps in the developer tutorials to produce msu1 video. Just take care to use the image magic version mentioned there, newer versions do not work. At least I made that experience.

Posted Image

Conn
Member Avatar
We call it life
Admin
"Qwertymodo"

Since the v1.55 release is still not out, for anybody that has been using my builds, I uploaded new builds with a lot of improvements to the skipping/popping issues that were occurring.  On my system, they are completely gone except during high disk I/O, which can be alleviated by increasing the audio buffer size.  There were some definite bugs before in the buffer handling, so if you were dealing with a persistent popping, try out the new builds at

https://dl.qwertymodo.com/snes9x_msu.zip

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Generic Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply