Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to BS Zelda. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will you very likely purchase it?!
YES, MOST LIKELY/ABSOLUTELY!! :mario: :link: 3 (100%)
NO, NOT VERY LIKELY/NOT @ALL!! :stalfos: :cthulhu: 0 (0%)
Undecided!! -_- =| 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 3
Nintendo Switch!!; Formerly Codenamed "Nintendo NX"!!
Topic Started: Nov 17 2016, 06:16 AM (559 Views)
Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
*The Thread Necromancer*!!!! :stalfos:
http://www.nintendo.com/switch/on-device/

Does anyone else plan on getting this upcoming Nintendo system?! :mario: :link:
My Viewpoints

"Nothing you can say will ever convince me that the Zelda, Link & Impa of OOTURA, ALTTPGBA, SC2, BSLOZ, & OOX are different characters, or that Link isn't part Kokiri, FOR SOME Zelda Universes and that the mangas aren't canon FOR SOME alternate realities."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MasterOfPuppets
Member Avatar
Oracle
I'll definitely be getting it.
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoRepairs

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
MasterOfPuppets,Nov 17 2016
05:52 PM
I'll definitely be getting it.

GOOD TO HEAR, BUDDY!! ;) :mario: :link:
My Viewpoints

"Nothing you can say will ever convince me that the Zelda, Link & Impa of OOTURA, ALTTPGBA, SC2, BSLOZ, & OOX are different characters, or that Link isn't part Kokiri, FOR SOME Zelda Universes and that the mangas aren't canon FOR SOME alternate realities."

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
Sure hope I find a way to afford it, A.S.A.P., (hopefully before the launch-date)!!

Also hope that the GameCube version of Soul Calibur 2, (with :link: ), gets a rerelease on the Nintendo Switch's Virtual Console, & I seem to recall a report that GameCube games would be available on the switch's virtual console!!
My Viewpoints

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/137243-nin...ou-need-to-know
My Viewpoints

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
Did anyone watch the live presentation?!

(I watched it via the EShop, a bit late)!!
My Viewpoints

Duke Serkol
Member Avatar
Where'd that Princess go?
Admin
Yeah. Sad to see the Switch is going to have a slow start in terms of available games like the WiiU did.

On the plus side, that means I can wait for a price drop.
Posted Image

cent208
Heir to the Seven
Little late the discussion here, but I am only buying it for Zelda. It is going to be another underpowered system with great first party support and poor third party support.

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
http://zeldauniverse.net/forums/Thread/182...766#post5879766

...I have it now, & it's set up, but I'm having some trouble that I've outlined in the above post...
My Viewpoints

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
Tuf Pic,Mar 9 2017
06:33 AM
http://zeldauniverse.net/forums/Thread/182...766#post5879766

...I have it now, & it's set up, but I'm having some trouble that I've outlined in the above post...

...I have got it connected since the above-quoted post, (I don't have very many games on it, ( as in only 2), ...as of yet...), but right now, the Wifi Signal where I am seems to be currently rather weak, I am afraid... :stalfos:

Hopefully more of the games that I am interested in become available, A.S.A.P.!! :mario: :link:
My Viewpoints

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
Sure hope we finally get some of/most of/any/all version('s) of Zelda Ura, :link: (fingers crossed)!!

& now I'm having trouble with the WiFi on Nintendo Switch, ...AGAIN... :stalfos:

...(Doesn't accept WiFi Password, @least in certain areas)... :head explodes:

Hopefully I find some effective way('s) to rectify the situation, ASAP!!
My Viewpoints

MasterOfPuppets
Member Avatar
Oracle
Tuf Pic,Jun 16 2017
08:12 PM
Sure hope we finally get some of/most of/any/all version('s) of Zelda Ura, :link: (fingers crossed)!!

& now I'm having trouble with the WiFi on Nintendo Switch, ...AGAIN... :stalfos:

The Wi-Fi is kinda weak on the Switch. Just need to move closer to the router.
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoRepairs

Tuf Pic
Member Avatar
MasterOfPuppets,Jun 17 2017
03:02 PM
Tuf Pic,Jun 16 2017
08:12 PM
Sure hope we finally get some of/most of/any/all version('s) of Zelda Ura,  :link: (fingers crossed)!!

The Wi-Fi is kinda weak on the Switch. Just need to move closer to the router.

Sorry for the late response, but, THANKS FOR THE TIP, MOP!! ;)

I'll try to get my own personal router, A.S.A.P.!! :D
My Viewpoints

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · All Things Nintendo · Next Topic »
Add Reply