Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to BS Zelda. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SPC Replacement patch bug; manifest.bml error
Topic Started: Jan 29 2018, 03:22 PM (51 Views)
GalufBlackMage
Traveler
The patch was mostly not working for me in higan, though a couple of the overworld tracks did play which was weird. Mostly I just got no music though. After a while I tried the patch in bsnes instead, and it was working perfectly there.

Perplexed, I decided to open manifest.bml in a text editor to see if it displayed anything other than gibberish and whether or not I could figure anything out, though I wasn't counting on it. As it turned out, I actually did notice something. In the two places where manifest.bml lists the pcm files, it only lists files 1 through 4. I tried simply adding the other 30 myself, and so far it seems to work perfectly now!

I almost posted here without a solution to my own problem, but I caught on to that at the last minute.

Thanks for all the work on these by the way. All these patches are pretty awesome! I played a couple older BS Zelda patches some years ago, but I only just recently found out about the msu patches and they are very cool.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SmashManiac
Member Avatar
Legend
Glad you like our patches, and thank you very much for the bug report.

I was able to confirm the issue. I'm not sure when the higan manifests will be updated in the SPC replacement patch but hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

Posted Image

The BIG List of Randomizers

Conn
Member Avatar
We call it life
Admin
Ah, thanks for the info, I added the missing 30 tracks to the manifest.
Could you please check them whether it is alright now?
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/sekibanzips/ast_msu_spc_rep.zip

Posted Image

GalufBlackMage
Traveler
Yep, those seem perfect!

Conn
Member Avatar
We call it life
Admin
Awesome :D

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bug reports · Next Topic »
Add Reply