Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to BS Zelda. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Looking for .bs files to add to a satellawave repository
Topic Started: Apr 14 2018, 01:49 AM (58 Views)
JoelBau2018
Traveler

I tried to add the .smc files to the repository but it gave me an error when I received the program. Investigating more I could realize that the files you need are in .bs format, I've been looking for hours but I can not find them. Could you pass links to some .bs file?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SmashManiac
Member Avatar
Legend
Welcome to the forums JoelBau2018!

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do. However, if you want to stream ROMs through the Satellawave, you can't just use any SNES or Super Famicom game. You can only use those that were originally distributed through the Satellaview, or hacked to be compatible with it.

Also, keep in mind that any game with SoundLink compatibility will have missing features. Usually, it will be missing music and voices, and sometimes making sure you're playing the game during expected times (usually from 18:00 to 19:00). The worst case is probably BS Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets where you'll experience all of these plus missing cutscenes, missing level data, the mole at the same hidden location every playthrough, and a crash before the ending sequence and statistics. Worse, in the case of episodic games, you probably won't be able to do a full playthrough without all ROMs in the series, such as the original BS Zelda for which only 2 episodes out of 4 have currently been found for the original map, and only 1 episode out of 4 for the Map 2 version. Our hacks don't have those limitations, but they weren't designed for Satellaview streaming either, so you would need the original ROMs instead.

Common Satellaview ROMs can be found on any ROM sharing site mixed with other SNES games. For more obscure ones or recent discoveries, you should check out the Satellablog.

Posted Image

The BIG List of Randomizers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · BS-X · Next Topic »
Add Reply