Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Darktalon Underground. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board (although we are allowing you to view the Shoutbox) and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
[Falconsong] GF-02 Fetch and Delivery; Gawain Fairweather, Episode Two
Topic Started: Dec 24 2017, 05:38 PM (23 Views)
Lord Pouchlaw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Happy Corner, New Hampshire; Planet Earth.

After crashing an Earth banking institute by accident, a young man signs on to do 'Anything For Money' through a firm called Freelancers unaware of what he is about to get himself into. This is his personal adventure in seeking a debt solution.

Gawain Fairweather, Falconsong
Johnathan Mercer, Felpaw

[Falconsong] GF-02 Fetch and Delivery.
By Darrel Vanwinkle (Lord Pouchlaw)
12/10/2017

Chapter One.
Freelancers Debt Solutions; Happy Corner, New Hampshire.
Officer's Quarters; Captain Timefrost's Quarters.

Gawain said, "If its all the same to you, sir, I think I just want to focus on paying off my debt. Or did Saberfang put you up to tempting us to see if we would slide off of the path of focus for why we are really here?"

Timefrost was then heard saying, "If you want to focus on paying off your debts, then don't eat anything with the red stop sign warning symbol on it. That food is for Hellhound recruits and officers. If you want to stay human, stick with the yellow-outlined green safety labeled food. I didn't have to tell you that but I am a good dog."

Gawain then said, "Tell me the truth, Timefrost, What are first year debtors supposed to be assigned to in Freelancers? Something tells me that an officer like you and your friends wouldn't just automatically ask for a newbie like me as a roommate."

Timefrost then joined them as he was finishing drying himself off with a large towel. "As Johnathan can likely tell you, debtors are usually bunked in twos in small dorms of two debtors each. However, since his granny is in Devangel getting treatment, he was given a room closest to her quarters; mind you, that is considered special treatment that newcomers are not supposed to get. But because Johnathan touched Saberfang's heart in showing compassion for his grandmother's health, Johnathan was given special treatment. Funnyboner, the pack practical joker, saw him getting special treatment and he, in that warped sense of humor all his own, arranged for you to think you were also getting special treatment as well. Being bunked with an officer is as special as a fresh newbie can get. Because the little schmuck named me as part of his joke, he dug his own grave. I was the one who tracked down and caught him the last time he pulled a stupid stunt like this. So I was named as part of his revenge. If you didn't want to stay here with me, Gawain, perhaps we officers could show that we are not uncaring pricks like you might have began thinking we might have been when you thought you had been lied to."

Johnathan then asked, "In what way could the officers make it up to Gawain? When he thought he was being discriminated against, he barely found a place in the garage with an available bed so he could get some sleep."

Timefrost replied, "Remember the room where you initially found your suitcases outside of, Gawain? Those quarters were once owned by Captain Funnyboner, well until the fight that occurred to arrest his fucking lame ass. He deliberately wrecked his own dorm apartment in his attempt to evade arrest. Not only did he sit in an officers cell without any entertainment at all for the duration of his punishment, he was also demoted to 4th year Freelancer Cadet. He lost his officer promotion for resisting arrest and for destroying his dorm apartment. If the rest of us officers repaired those quarters and helped to furnish it nicely, then Gawain could be awarded the dorm apartment as repayment for being the latest victim of Funnyboner's stupid prank. Later, we could ask Saberfang to get someone else fresh moved in with him. Despite the dorm being surrounded by officers, for Gawain, it would be his and easy to find for Saberfang's needs. But while we were repairing it, he would have still have to stay here temporarily. I would never invade his bed at night."

Gawain sighed as he looked up at Timefrost. "It isn't that I don't want to stay with you, sir; I didn't join to be a hound, so I cannot see how my staying here is fair you the rest of the officers who earned the right to live in the officers quarters. I'm just a teen aged debtor who got stuck in an electronic mess. I really miss the Dark Castle Online game. I never got my 13th Hour CD back either."

Timefrost then smiled. "You played Dark Castle Online, too? Isn't it a small world. I never thought I would meet a player from those days. An associate of mine bought out the game from the company when they went belly up. So as long as you can remember your player account name and your password, I could get you back into the game tonight. But since you signed up with freelancers you would still have to do debt reduction jobs. My human name used to be Richard Thompson. So what were you up to in Dark Castle Online?"

Gawain grinned. "My Mystic Scimitar Warrior was up to 17th level and was participating in the Argyle Dragon Quest before the game went offline. I even had one of the rare +1 Diamond Shields I got out of the Ruby Minotaur Run. Hard to get, let me tell you. Can you really get me back into the old server? If you can get me into the old game, I'll accept the repaired dorm apartment. Maybe you guys can make the front of the apartment into like an officers lounge and then my small dorm apartment can be in the back along with a game desk for game access. I would still work for paying off my debt and when not doing that or being in game, I could play waiter for the officers, within reason."

Timefrost rubbed his chin. "You know, that isn't that bad of an idea. Have you ever waited on tables before?"

Gawain nodded his head. "Yes, I did the job at an outdoor cafe one Summer when the owners usual waiters had a vacation and he wanted to be open for the Summer vacationers. I made twenty bucks that Summer. And twelve dollars in tips as extra."

Timefrost said, "We will get the officers lounge idea cleared with Saberfang the small dorms in the back could have room enough for four debtors. This means that you and Johnathan could have two of the dorm apartments and the other two dorm apartments would be designated for whomever the next two are who come in to sign up for Freelancers. I'll speak to Saberfang personally so he knows of our idea. The lounge would be good for keeping your work skills up to par between Freelancing jobs."

Gawain smiled at Johnathan. "What do you think of Timefrost's idea, buddy? Your temporary room near Devangel may not last too long and this could be a pre-arranged dorm with your name on it when your grandmother's cancer was removed and she was well enough to be out of the hospital."

Johnathan grinned back. "I think it is a sweet arrangement especially if I can see you as often as I want. I liked working with you on our first time out. When you turned up missing, I wanted to tear Funnyboner a new one."

Timefrost remarked, "I don't think anyone would want to be be near him when he had gas if he had two assholes. Especially since he is already an asshole, then he would have three."

Gawain and Johnathan laughed and laughed while the officer went to speak with Saberfang. After Timefrost left, Gawain said, "I am so glad Timefrost is on our side. His gaming associate is my new hero for saving our game. I hope I get to meet the guy. He has earned a huge kiss from my human form. I would even be willing to give him a blow job for saving our game from complete deletion."
End of Chapter One.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lord Pouchlaw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Chapter Two.
Later that morning, Falconsong and Felpaw found themselves with Saberfang in front of Arden's Pizza within the Freelancer's base. "Timefrost told me of your idea to cater to the officers in between Freelancer missions. I will permit it although... normally my father has his own way of training new pizza delivery Hellhounds. And since the new officers quarters will take up to a week for the repairs and rebuild to occur... If you would like the opportunity, I can permit you both a temporary sign-up with my father's pizza hound training experience. A smart Hellhound can finish his training in a week. If you are good, you might even get to meet my father himself. However, for this outing, I will take your transhounders for a week and you will then attend the training camp for Pizza Hounds in your hound identities. When the week ends, I would contact my father and let him know about the two of you, your debt and why you took his training course. When you return to Freelancers, your jobs in the officers lounge would be to take their Arden's Pizza orders, come down to the Arden's dispatch station, pick up the pizzas then deliver them to the Officers whom ordered them. The trick is... remembering who ordered what. Arden's trainer will teach you how to do that. Do you want to accept this offer or would you rather focus on jobs to pay off your debt?"

Falconsong then said, "While Felpaw would likely like to stay near his grandmother, he did mention wanting to do another job outing with me. Although I would personally like to receive the pizza hound training. That way, even if the Officer Catering flopped, the learned skills could benefit my Freelancer outing jobs should I end up with delivery jobs."

Felpaw asked, "Could I take the training at a later date say when I am sure my grandmother has recovered. I want to be close in case she wants to see me."

Saberfang said, "I would rather you boys not take the course by yourselves; but I could permit your request for your grandmother's sake." He then turned to Falconsong. "Don't let yourself get recruited by someone who isn't part of the Pizza Hound training course. While in training, your name will be Falconpaw. When you return to Freelancers, you get to use your full name once again. The story will be that when your sire was naming you, he saw a falcon fly over and he took that was a good omen and he gave you your name based on that event. Having a suffix implies that you are the son of an alpha or were born into nobility; You just learned something important just now, boys, so don't forget it."

Falconsong soon to be Falconpaw held still while Saberfang removed his Transhounder from his neck. "Sir, despite telling a story to outsiders, shouldn't I be honest in case someone can read my aura and see what my name really is? That was how Father Swiftsom knew Felpaw's actual identity when Swifty mounted me and then he wouldn't mount Felpaw due to knowing the Freelancer in question which seemed like favoritism at the time."

Saberfang remarked, "That is a good point, Falconpaw. Arden's head trainer is a Hellhound named Elite Lord Warfang, although he permits Warfang without the titles. Should he ask you to tell the truth, you tell him that I, Saberpaw, Second son of Lord Davyd "Saberfang" Arden, gave you permission to use that story and then you explain that you are a debtor with Freelancers and how I permitted you to take that course to benefit your job status with Freelancers. Extra warning... there are certain Hellhound foods you should never eat in your human forms if you want to remain human. Warfang will explain the rest of this to you during your training. Now off with you to Arden's Valley in Georgia. When you arrive there, learn a teleport location close to the base camp in case you have to return there later." And then Saberfang teleported Falconpaw off to the training camp in Georgia.

Felpaw said, "He will be safe, won't he?"

Saberfang smiled at Felpaw, "You love him, don't you?"

Felpaw blushed. "Yessir. I think he is good for me; during our first outing, I was a little jealous when he got mounted and I didn't."

Saberfang said, "There is an easy way to fix that, Felpaw. Come with me to my office so I can put Gawain's transhounder into proper storage. After I put this away, I will show you a good time. And no, I am not horny, nor am I recruiting... but you said you were jealous when he got mounted and you didn't. So to fix this dilemma, I will mount you myself. But before I do, I will give you an anti-pregnancy candy so you don't get into trouble when I mount you. If you like this experience and later want to do it again, just ask. I try to take good care of my Freelancers." And then he led the way to his office with Felpaw following him.

Down in Georgia in Ardens' Pizza Hound training valley which was located directly Northeast of a Summer Camp. Once Gawain arrived, he spent a moment to learn a teleport location; then he padded over to stand to one side of a large group of Hellhounds, most of whom were wearing blue backpacks. "Excuse me... Which one of you is Elite Lord Warfang?" He figured he should use the full title the first time to show proper respect.

The devilishly good looking hell hound standing in front of the group perked his head up as he glanced over at Gawain's Hellhound body as he blurted out, "Oh my fucking Asmodeus!" He then headed off out of camp to take care of his blooming erection. It was quite unprofessional; but Gawain had forgotten just how sexy his candy bar body looked to other Hellhounds. When the large Hellhound returned, he grabbed a wash cloth and he proceeded to clean off his cock properly. "My apologies for that outcry and my messy departure, young hound and-" Then he noticed the aura of the new hound. "So you are a human debtor; at least you have a better imagination than some debtors do when they design their initial Hellhound forms. Falconsong, is it? Travelin' Travin mentioned working with you, kid. Why are you here?"

Since Warfang already knew most of the truth from Travin, Falconsong chose to tell him everything including the dirty trick Funnyboner set up for him at base.

Upon the mention of the pack trickster, Gawain got instant sympathy from all of the Freelancer Hellhounds gathered there.

Warfang then said, "Normally, you would have to be a third year Freelancer minimum to get trained here, Gawain. But since you were the victim of one of Funnyboner's pranks, we will permit you early entry into getting this training now. I will vouch for you to Lord Arden."

He then brought forth a form and he said, "Read over this entry form and if you are sure you want this training, then place your paw print on the line at the bottom."

Gawain thought that sounded self-explanatory as he quietly read over the form before he lifted one paw and placed it upon the line which sizzled under his paw. "Ow! What was that?"

Warfang said, "That is how we bind new Pizza Hound recruits into this training. It also prevents a Hellhound in training from going AWOL now that you have signed the form. Once you complete the course, you will be considered by Arden to be a full blown Pizza Delivery Hellhound. As well as being a debtor for Freelancers."
End of Chapter Two.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lord Pouchlaw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Chapter Three.
Warfang kept Gawain for an entire week and they were training the whole time. When Davyd Arden showed up to preview the results of the hounds who had been out there the longest, he had nearly the same reaction toward seeing Gawain's body coloration. "Oh man... who is the Hellhound eye-candy, Warfang?"

"This is Gawain Riordan Fairweather, the new debtor under Saberfang. He came in to get delivery training to improve his Freelancers work. Funnyboner put one over on this poor guy, so we decided to waive the usual three year waiting time for him. Gawain is the guy who crashed the Capital Financial Banks computer system using a 13th hour mini-CD program for installing a behind-the-scenes 'screen saver' for their rock band. Gawain said he never got the CD back. His Freelancer name is Falconsong; a name based on his old Dark Castle Online character from his younger days."

Mr. Arden knelt down and examined Gawain carefully. "I always thought these Freelancers were assigned Transhounders. What happened to yours, Gawain? Normally, when you are assigned one of these collars, it has your Freelancer ID number as well as an indicator marking you as off limits to outside recruiting. You are the first Freelancer I have ever seen without his Transhounder collar."

Gawain replied, "Saberfang said that while I was training with the pizza hounds I would not need the collar since I was not going to be a Freelancer during the training. He took the collar and said he was going to put into into safety storage within his office safe. Then he teleported me down here to ask about being trained. Did he make a mistake, Mr. Arden?"

"Yes and a pretty bad one at that, Gawain. Without your collar you are open game to any Alpha who wants to claim you. We try not to let that happen here on my property; but it has been known to occur during the non-training times. But in his defense, they are likely having problems locating Funnyboner and that may have made him forget the rules temporarily. This is easy to fix, however." Davyd then lifted his head and said, "Law Imp, please!" One poof later which produced one of those slender sexy suit wearing law imps whom was floating in mid-air. "Law Imp, Gawain Fairweather is a Freelancers debtor of whom was sent down here to get delivery training but in his distracted mind is getting the arrangements made for Gawain, Lord Saberfang accidentally removed Gawain's Transhounder collar as a means of providing Gawain with the one-form ability to stay in his Hellhound form. However, he forgot the most important rule; without the collar, Gawain is wide open to being recruited by any Alpha whom attempts to claim him. I am requesting that Gawain's Transhounder Collar be retrieved from Freelancers so we may place it back upon his neck to provide him with the proper protection. Saberfang's distraction is based on the fact that they are once again looking for Funnyboner who pulled a dirty trick on Gawain when the boy first arrived to get help with his debt. I will keep an eye on Gawain while his collar is being retrieved."

POOF! And the Law Imp vanished.

Gawain said, "Can that really happen, sir? And how often has a stupid alpha done this to you?"

Arden replied, "Yes, it can really happen. Just last year on four separate occasions an alpha surprised a pizza hound trainee during their earned R&R time and we had a Heaven of a time getting those hounds back. We just got the last one back a week before you arrived down here, Gawain. If you would like, I could have those hounds give you their stories; it could be educational toward your freelancing work."

Gawain said, "I think I should so I can benefit from their personal warnings."

POOF! The Law Imp reappeared with the collar and a message for Mr. Arden. He handed the letter over to the Pizza Magnate before placing the Transhounder collar back around Gawain's neck and locking it into place. "Saberfang has asked that you remain in your hound form for the training, Gawain. He said becoming human even for a minute indicates that you are not serious about your training. Plus, they are still looking for Funnyboner."

Gawain said, "I wasn't the one requesting my collar. I was doing just fine with my training down here. The other Hellhounds have been very polite to me. I have made a lot of friends."

The Law Imp smiled. "Making friends outside of Freelancers is always a good thing as long as you are a team player."

Warfang looked at Gawain's ID number on his Freelancers collar tag. "Saberfang must really be distracted, Gawain. Your Transhounder collar isn't even numbered. Without your number, we cannot look up the status of your debt. LORD ARDEN, SIR! Falconsong's collar isn't even numbered!"

Davyd Arden walked up to the two Hellhounds. "I didn't want to do it this way, but I have never known Saberfang to be this sloppy. Okay you two, be ready for anything!" Lord Arden pulled out an Imperial Summoning scroll and he lifted his voice. "In the name of Lord Diablo Kisume! I command Lord Saberfang of Freelancers to appear before me in whatever capacity he may be in!" He threw the scroll on the ground and within a fiery blast of smoldering brimstone and sulfur appeared a Hellhound locked in a mass of chains with a great many locks. "Oh my lords! Saberfang!"

Saberfang slowly opened one eye first and then the other. "Oh thank the powers, Davyd. Haremtail caught me off guard while I was speaking to Funnyboner about his latest trick against a debtor before the latter used a spell to take on my appearance. Funnyboner is pretending to be me with Haremtail's assistance. I woke up in the pack dungeons and then you summoned me here. Falconsong? Why are you wearing Funnyboner's collar?"

Falconsong said, "The Law Imp went to retrieve my collar from your office safe and he returned with this collar. If this is Funnyboner's collar, then where did you put my collar? Arden was telling me that I was open game to any alpha who mounted me without my collar."

One of Arden's locksmith hounds picked the locks on the mass of chains that held Saberfang to the spot.

Saberfang replied, "Felpaw distracted me and I left your collar under his bed in his room. Law Imp? Go to Felpaw's quarters and grab the collar that is under the bed. Check for the number 459; that is Falconsong's debtor number."

The Law Imp poofed away and soon returned with the correct collar which was exchanged for the collar that had been around Falconsong's neck.
End of Chapter Three.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lord Pouchlaw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Chapter Four.
Falconsong said, "So Funnyboner had sex with Felpaw? I didn't think he would be that bold after Felpaw swore that the stupid twit would be NO boner if I was hurt."

Saberfang then replied as the last of the chains came off of his body, "You are right; Funnyboner would not be that bold. Haremtail would however; he was pissed that I wouldn't let officers recruit new pack mates out of the Freelancer pool of Debtors."

Falconsong then said, "So banish him back to the Underworld for a length of time in jail or upon one of those dildo trees I have been hearing about."

Saberfang got up and padded over close to Falconsong where he placed a fore paw around his neck and said, "Do you know what a dildo tree is, my boy?"

Falconsong replied, "Not really, sir."

"Then it is time for a 24-hour educational lesson," he replied as he lifted his voice. "I'll bring Falconsong back to you guys tomorrow for the completion of his training." Saberfang then teleported himself and Falconsong away from the Arden's camp to an Underworld setting in some forgotten forest well off the beaten track.

Falconsong sniffed one time before saying, "Where are we, Saberfang? I don't smell any species for miles of this place."

Saberfang replied, "And well you shouldn't, Falconsong. No one likes coming here on purpose. This is the heart of the Dildo Tree Forest in Hell itself. I got my earliest training from my alpha in this forest. Now step over here if you please and I will get your 24-hour training started. Back up a little bit more just a bit more... there. Now hold still while I place these all-natural hoops over your back ankles." Once this was done with Falconsong's back legs spread apart and his tail lifted out of the way, Saberfang activated the plant growth that was nearly unseen between Falconsong's legs which began to grow in an almost beanstalk fashion as it intruded up into his anus as it began to fill him from behind and it began to stretch the human turned Hellhound in an almost unnatural manner all without hurting him. "Now lift your head skyward so you can breath, my boy." Falconsong did this as he felt the remainder of the stretching occur. Saberfang touched the base of the tree and said, "24-hours. First timer educational lesson." He pulled his paw away as he stepped back on to the forest path. "I will return in a few hours to check on your progress, Falconsong. No harm can come to you while you are here. Try to have fun." And Saberfang departed. POOF!

Falconsong made a quiet comment. "I am failing to see how this would be fun."

Saberfang appeared briefly at the Yuskay Security Law Services where he acquired a squadron of Yuskay Soldier Hellhounds and Yuskay Law Imps, after proving his credentials to Lord Yuskay himself. And then Saberfang took his entourage back to Freelancers where they appeared just outside of the entrance. "Here's the plan, my friends. I will remain out here along with a Security Hound and a Law Imp. The rest of you head inside and scour the entire business. If you find a Saberfang by himself, put the hurt on him before locking him into an escape proof shackle. Then continue to search the place thoroughly. The main two you are looking for are Funnyboner and Haremtail. As you may have read about in my last report about Haremtail, he wanted to recruit new pack members from the Freelancers Debtors pool. If you find the two, they are to be arrested for usurping an Underworld Lord's legal holdings. This is a serious charge. My officers will know to stay out of your way when they see Yuskay Hounds performing a raid. If the idiots try to escape out the front way, they will encounter the three of us as we await anyone coming out. Those are your orders. You may begin."

Over the course of the next hour, the inside of Freelancers was a mad house zone as the raid commenced. When a Security hound asked an officer where Saberfang was at that moment and they were given directions to Saberfang's office, an Abyss of a fight occurred in the Head Hound's office while Felpaw cowered back into the corner of the officer next to the main door. A Law Imp escorted Felpaw out of the office and outside to where the real Saberfang was waiting. Then the Law Imp went back inside.

When Felpaw saw the real Saberfang standing with a Security Hound and a Law Imp, he asked, "What's going on, Saberfang? If you wanted to mount me again, you only had to ask."

A Rotunda Clinic doctor was then called in to give Felpaw a complete medical to remove any mind control drugs that he might have been dosed up on as Saberfang explained as calmly as he could on what had been going on in Freelancers these last few days. When Felpaw heard the name Funnyboner, he almost ran back into the base but the Security Hound stopped him as the doctor finished up the treatment on Felpaw.

Saberfang then said, "Haremtail is the one who mounted you, Johnathan. He is a slaver wannabe; he was trying to recruit pack members out of the Freelancers Debtors pool meaning once a human was wearing their Hellhound form, Haremtail would try to recruit them by pretending to be me. Recruiting through mounting. What he was doing was illegal. We had to detox you before you had spent too long under the stupor drug that Haremtail had given you. Had you not gotten treatment for a year, you would be completely loyal to his fucking ass of a useless douche bag. And you would have forgotten all about being human and you wouldn't have given less than a shit about both your grandma and Gawain. Falconsong is fine, by the way; I have him at a 24-hour educational location. He is likely bored out of his mind by now but when he is done he will understand better about suggesting punishments when you don't know the topic you are suggesting."

Felpaw asked, "What is he experiencing for 24-hours, sir?"

Saberfang quietly told him the truth with a straight face and as he finished, Felpaw fell into the snow as he rolled around laughing. "I'm sorry but... I thought Gawain would be smarter than to mention something like that. Even I was told that felons get stretched over those plants but usually for hundreds of years. I didn't know a 24-hour period could be set." He then stood up and shook himself. "I would like to receive the same training as Falconsong so he isn't the only one to get it done to him. He is already upset over the Swifty issue where he got mounted but I didn't. I want to make it more fair for Gawain. Is that okay?"

Saberfang then said, "What he is getting is part of Alpha training. Since you are volunteering to try it along side Falconsong, just remember that it can get boring after a while. And there is no getting off of one of these things early. But if you want to go through with this, then misery loves company." Moments later, Felpaw was stretched next to Falconsong.
End of Chapter Four.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lord Pouchlaw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Chapter Five.
Two days later, Saberfang had Falconsong and Felpaw back with Arden's Pizza Hounds to receive their training while the rest of the Freelancers clean-up occurred. Warfang said, "Good to have you back with us, Falconsong. Did you learn anything useful about Dildo Trees?"

Falconsong nodded his head. "Never suggest one as a punishment to Saberfang for Funnyboner even if the little schmuck deserves it."

Warfang laughed out loud before getting Falconsong and Felpaw suited up with their training backpacks for the rest of the training session. "Just remember; some of us had been in far worse situations than a Dildo Tree. Funnyboner has been on one before and he didn't learn a thing. That is why Saberfang gave you that education."

Falconsong and Felpaw spent the next few days learning how to deliver fake packages through confusing terrain. And then finally at the end, They were taken into a city to an Arden's outlet where they were given an actual delivery outing to do. Warfang said, "Remember, despite the Freelancers rules, this is one of the few times you can talk to people when making a delivery in your Hellhound form.You may ask people for directions if you have trouble finding your delivery address. Be warned, if you screw up this delivery, I will have to mark your weeks of training as an absolute failure. You are not a Freelancer tonight; you are an Ardens Pizza Hound. Felpaw has his own delivery to make and you, Falconsong, you have your own delivery to make. You may not help each other. When you make the delivery, report back to the outlet and turn in your backpacks so we can get you both back to Freelancers. Saberfang and Mr. Arden are both going to be watching this outing remotely. Despite how you may feel about a customer, you have to set those feelings aside. Remember: you are not Gawain and Johnathan tonight. I would love to give you both passing scores." When they got their pizzas and delivery instructions, there was something familiar about their destinations to both hounds. Falconsong would have to swallow his pride during this outing and for a good reason. He would be angry that he was being sent to deliver a pizza to the enemy.

Fairfield, Pennsylvania.
Home of the CEO of Capital Financial Banks.

The moment Falconsong saw the delivery address, he ran off into the city to an almost forgotten back alley. "Hey Billy? Are you in here? I need to buy some of the Stuff."

The reply that came was, "How much stuff do you need?"

Falconsong said, "Enough to sprinkle over two large pizzas. And I can pay cash this time."

An older teenager in dirty clothes and a trench coat peaked his head out of a crate and the male said, "Where are you?"

"Look down. I am under cover at the moment. Will you sell to me, Billy? Please?"

Billy looked at the Hellhound with the blue backpack, "Gawain! How did you steal an Arden's pizza ensemble? Man, you are braver than I thought you were. Who are you putting in a coma?"

Falconsong said, "Locally, Mr. Straus Capital, the guy whom is putting my family out of business. He ordered a pizza to enjoy tonight before the court case tomorrow to have my family business closed down. I figure that if he lands his ass into a coma, then he cannot show up for the court case and then the judge will have to dismiss the case. Since I was already prosecuted and have to pay back his business, this is sweet revenge. The second pizza is for a loan shark in New York City. A friend of mine is having to deliver that pizza. He gets to join Mr. Capital in coma land."

Billy said, "Two Thousand dollars for 2 vials of the Stuff. Don't eat this yourself or you may never wake up."

"One moment." And he dug into his blue backpack and carefully sorted out four 500 dollar bills and he handed them over to Billy. "Two thousand in cash."

Billy then said as he handed over the vials. "Word of warning, this stuff is illegal in New York; don't get caught with this stuff on you or the authorities will slay you. Take care Gawain. We miss seeing you on the street."

Falconsong back up and teleported straight to Felpaw's location where he was trembling in an alleyway across the street from the lone shark's home. "Felpaw, time to doctor the pizza and then you deliver it, have him show his ID, then you give him the receipt and the pizza before you leave immediately. Do not any of this stuff or you will be in a serious coma." Falconsong pulled out Felpaw's pizza box, opened it and uncorked one vial and sprinkled the 'stuff' all over the pizza before closing the box and replacing it into Felpaw's backpack. I'll see you back at the depot. Do not mention seeing me before the delivery. Bye." And he teleported back to Fairfield, where he returned to the CEO's home, doctored the pizza he had and then he approached the door and partially stood on his hind paws and pushed his paw into the doorbell. When the door opened, he saw two armed guard with guns. "Um, Ardens Pizza Delivery for Mr. Straus Capital. I'll need to see some ID before I can hand over the receipt and the pizza. Ardens rules after all."

Mr. Capital came over and showed his ID to the pizza hound for which he didn't have a clue as to whom the hound was making the delivery. Falconsong dug out the receipt first and he handed that over to the man, then the pizza box was pulled out of the blue backpack and placed on Mr. Capital's table. "I heard what that punk did you your bank, sir. I hope he is getting killed in Northern New Hampshire. I heard that his father sent him to a freelancing service to raise the money to pay you back. I also heard that people who go up there usually end up in a casket once someone finds their bodies. Have a good evening, sir." And Falconsong departed the home where he went across the street and he waited for the obvious to happen. "Oh my god! Mr. Capital! Are you okay?! He's unconscious! Call for emergency services quick!" Falconsong watched the ambulance pull up and the paramedics get out and go inside the residence. Moments later one paramedic came back out and unpacked the stretcher before taking that into the house. Satisfied over the bastard's condition, Falconsong teleported back to the outlet to report in. He was happy to get revenge, but he wouldn't tell Warfang what he did at all.

Falconsong arrived just as Felpaw did. Warfang took back the equipment and said, "I knew you guys could do it. Here are your transhounders. Head back to Freelancers and take some R&R."
End of Chapter Five.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lord Pouchlaw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Chapter Six.
Usually R&R at Freelancers meant Rest and Relaxation. Felpaw always went and spent time with his grandmother. Gawain on the other paw was about to receive his punishment for tampering with a food delivery albeit to their enemies. When Falconsong walked into Saberfang's office, he saw how clean the place looked. "Hello Saberfang, sir. Warfang gave Felpaw and I some R&R once our training ended. Felpaw is off checking in with his grandmother. You don't have a pleased look on your face. Why is that?"

And that was when the office door closed soundly behind Falconsong as Mr. Arden walked past him and opened his laptop and turned it so Falconsong could see the screen. "What part of both Saberfang and Mr. Arden will be watching your outing did you not understand, Gawain?" And then he pressed a button on the laptop and when the video began playing, Falconsong wanted to be anywhere except facing his superiors. The entire transaction with Billy was displayed with audio. Then a side angle watching as Falconsong sabotaged the pizza with the Stuff was shown. Then the delivery and Gawain's waiting around to get personal satisfaction. "Getting revenge on Mr. Capital could have been forgiven, Gawain, but now for the next part of the video..." Falconsong watched as his past self on the video teleported to Felpaw and spread the seasoning over his pizza after distracting him. Gawain had not waited around for the results of that visit. Then the two smug hounds returned to Warfang. "Sabotaging another Pizza Hound's delivery is what caused you to fail at this task. If Felpaw had come up with a way to get revenge on his own, that would have been okay. But for you to intrude on his delivery was wrong. Saberfang watched this video before you arrived. I hope he has a good punishment lined up for you. You will NEVER be one of my pizza hounds, Gawain. I cannot trust you. Furthermore, you are banned from ordering any of my pizza for a year."

Falconsong said, "A leading Government health report says that Eating Arden's pizza every day is not healthy for any consumer, so not having your pizza is not going to be that bad of a punishment, sir. Sending us to make a delivery to our enemies was a piss poor trick to give us as a test at the end. How much money did they line your pockets with to do that to us?"

Davyd Arden punched Falconsong so hard that the human turned Hellhound was nearly embedded in the wall with a bloody lip. "You disgust me. The banning was the only thing I was going to do to you; now I am going to inform every employee in Freelancers what you did and how you cannot be trusted. Any allies in Freelancers you might have had will surely avoid you from now on." And Mr. Arden packed up his laptop and he left Saberfang's office.

Now it was Saberfang's turn.

"He struck you pretty good, didn't he? You have balls to suggest to his face that he accepts dirty money from unscrupulous customers. Was it worth it?"

Gawain was surprised that Saberfang didn't seem all that upset. "Not really. I wouldn't have minded the rest of Freelancers finding out, but Felpaw will be disappointed in me. He has always supported me when I don't deserve his loyalty. Besides, Davyd left before I could drop the whole load on his lame ass."

Saberfang came around the desk as he pulled Gawain away from the wall. "You tell me the rest while I doctor up your lip."

"While I was getting trained with the other potential Pizza Hounds, I overheard several conversations that they probably didn't know they should not have been talking about. First of all, trainees that show too much submission are sent to a Hellhound auction block in the underworld where they have to let one hundred clients fuck them. Second, If you show too much promise, officers are permitted to recruit the trainee right out of training to join their personal packs. And lastly, Mr. Arden is supposedly informed full well on where new missing Trainee Hellhounds have disappeared to. It is a huge Recruiting operation, sir. When young boys do part time work around an Arden's pizza outlet, they often disappear after two short weeks. And they are never seen again as humans. Their parents are frantic and they make a full report to the authorities. New mates acquired for an officer who couldn't keep it in his sheath, sir. And Arden is well aware of this going on. We won't even get started on when the chefs laced the pizzas with Secret Ingredient to convince human customers that no other Pizza could ever compare to an Arden's Pizza and none of those effected were ever given medical treatment when the truth of this drug came out. The 'Stuff' isn't as sinister as Secret Ingredient, sir. They still swear that Arden's pizza is the healthiest pizza on the planet. Yet the new government report says otherwise."

Falconsong added at the end, "Warfang is the only decent officer in Arden's unit. I know he is the main trainer; but he doesn't bow down to rut like the other officers do."

Saberfang smirked. "Warfang and I have been in Several Wars together. He used to be a top ranking pack chef for the Imperial Army. I had two punishments lined up for you originally, Gawain, but once Davyd struck you in that manner, I had to reduce the punishments I would give to one. For the entirety of your Arden's pizza ban, you will be sharing quarters in cell block six with both Haremtail and Funnyboner. If at the end of the year you can still think for yourself I will personally purge off the record that Arden seemed to demand over the rest of Freelancers knowing of your exploits. Especially when I add that Arden struck you instead letting me punish you my way. This is not Arden's, Gawain. This is Freelancers. To make it fair for Felpaw, he will also get a full year of R&R to spend with his grandmother. She is doing better."

Gawain asked, "There are no other options?"

Saberfang set a serious look on Gawain's Hellhound form at this point as he removed the Transhounder from the hound's neck. "The only other option is to run away for a year and fend for yourself in the wilds. If you are discovered to be living with people, we will have you brought back here for a real punishment. There is a good hunting area with sparse shelters on the other side of the lake."

Gawain said, "Open the door so I can get started. And please do not tell Felpaw that I am under a punishment in the wilds or else you won't be able to control him."

Saberfang said, "I think you are making a mistake, Gawain. Use the doggy door. You are the right size."

Gawain the Hellhound pushed open the doggy door and exited Saberfang's office. As he was heading out through the Grand Central Receiving area, he looked up at the bulletin board and saw the Arden's announcement in regards to his honor; he also noted that a few other Freelancers who had read the announcement were looking at him. He simply left at that point.

As he emerged from the phone booth entryway, he saw the Greyhound bus with its doors open (but no driver) and he quickly dashed inside and hid under a seat in the back of the bus.
End of Chapter Six.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lord Pouchlaw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Chapter Seven.
Several weeks of close calls and kindly petting hands later, Falconsong found himself in the Philadelphia City Dog Pound. It was while he was sitting there he heard a familiar voice. "Is he the one?" "Yeah, this is him. Night guard swear that his kennel enclosure is haunted. They hate patrolling near his enclosure." "So how much to take him off your hands?" "Normally for beauties like him it would be five hundred bucks, but we are tired of him so the price is seventy-five dollars." Money exchanged hands and then the man signed a form. Then a leash was placed around Gawain's neck as the man led the Hellhound out of the dog pound. Once Gawain was tethered to the inside of the four panel van, the man got into the driver's side bucket seat and said, "Okay Falconsong? What did you do to your fur coat? I have never seen you in this condition before. If one of our delivery hounds hadn't seen you in the pound, in four weeks, they would have tried to gas you."

Gawain chose not to answer since he thought this guy worked for Arden.

"The silent treatment, is it? Be that way then... I had to buy you out so I own you for now." he started the van and pulled out of the parking lot and turned on to a freeway exiting the city. Not long afterward, Gawain fell into an uneasy sleep.

When he woke up, he could smell fresh clean trees all over the place. The van was no longer moving. He found himself laying on a luxurious padded pillow in front of a set of glass doors with a beautiful view of the nearby woodlands. He knew he was indoors but he really did not know where in the States he had been taken. Then he smelled the fresh scent of baking pizza as well as spaghetti, garlic bread, chili dogs and tacos. "Dammit, they are driving me crazy."

Even though the room had a normal sized door, he also noted that the door had a large doggy door built into it near the bottom. Which means the owner loved dogs. Following his nose, he eventually came upon the kitchen where he saw humanoid Hellhounds and other dog men with clean fur preparing meals. At that moment, he was approached from the left side. "Good to see you awake, Gawain." said the humanoid Hellhound who was actually pretty hot and lean. "I am Darren Arden; you are in the gated community of Mystic Glen in Northwestern Michigan, near Lake Superior. This is where we train food preparation specialists. My cousin told me that you were banned from his pizza chain but he didn't say why. I can see that you are hungry; but we need to give you a bath before you can have a meal. And no, nothing has toilet water in it. We are not the Road Rovers."

Gawain broke his silence. "Why are you being nice to me? I have done nothing to earn it."

Darren said, "Travelin' Travin brought you in last night. Yes, he could have taken you back to Saberfang; but he brought you to me instead. I don't work for my cousin; honest chefs are hard to come by. Where is your Transhounder?"

A bit later in the bathroom, Gawain was getting a bubble bath with Darren's help. It was there that Gawain told Darren the whole story from the beginning. Knowing how it all started really gave Darren an in depth understanding of everything the others have put Gawain through while he was Falconsong. Father Swiftsom's raping him while sparing Felpaw, Funnyboner's prank, how Haremtail tried to recruit Felpaw, how Saberfang had to be rescued from his own entrapment, the ending fiasco with the Arden's delivery training even though he and Felpaw were not even there to become pizza hounds; which is why Davyd's threat of Gawain never being one of his pizza hounds was empty at best. And even Davyd's outburst of punching him in the muzzle so hard he about left an indentation in Saberfang's office wall. Saberfang took the Transhounder just before my punishment was to begin. When I asked him if there were alternate choices, he said I could run away, so I did. He probably thought I was going to stay in New Hampshire; with Winter moving in, I would have died in the wilderness for sure."

Gawain said, "When the dog pound guys picked me up for having no ID collar, I was ready to quit. At night, I would tell spooky stories in the darkness of my enclosure; the kennel guards were shitting their pants on every patrol."

When the bath ended, Gawain's sexy Falconsong colors were back in full glow. And the blow dryer treatment was a nice touch as well. His fur was nice and fluffy once again.

Darren then took Gawain back to the dining hall where Travin was seated at the table. "I got Gawain to open up, Travin. I feel sorry for him especially with everything they put him through. Felpaw got far better treatment than he was given. I am going to let Gawain stay here for the rest of Saberfang's punishment and since Saberfang chose to confiscate the Transhounder before the punishment session started, I will give Gawain the same treatment that I give my chefs. Being on all fours all the time cannot be all that comfortable for a former human. What are they trying to do? Break him? This whole mess just smells like a recruiting operation. I wouldn't put it past them to do it."

Travin then said, "I was hoping you would want to help Falconsong. When I first met him, he was the kind of person I felt I could trust right away. I never had that feeling with Felpaw. In fact, Felpaw almost failed his track by scent examination for finding missing children. Falconsong who had no prior training to hunt like a hound picked it up easily."

Darren asked, "What was Felpaw's background like before Freelancers?"

Travin said, "He had been with a New York City street gang and in the gang, they always buddied up. When it came to Felpaw doing things by himself, he was an utter failure. He always expected his partner to bail him out of a situation. When he learned that his grandmother needed Kemo treatments he had to go to a Loan Shark to get the money; the bastard jacked up the price and the interest which forced Felpaw to have to leave town to find employment to pay back the Loan Shark. Felpaw learned of Freelancers through Father Swiftsom who was in fact one of their people. Felpaw wouldn't tell Swifty why he needed the money except to pay off a Loan Shark. Had he confided in Swifty before leaving town, Felpaw would never have arrived in Freelancers because Father Swifty would have confronted the Loan Shark to pay off the loan. Once Saberfang heard why Felpaw needed the money, he contracted a South American doctor friend of his and then they transferred Felpaw's granny up to Freelancers' Devangel Memorial Hospital. Felpaw had stolen a fellow gang members' wallet to get the money for the Greyhound bus ticket up to Freelancers. So yes, the boy is not only a gang member but a thief. He wanted to steal food during his and Falconsong's first outing together."

Travin then added, "But the bizarre royal treatment that they constantly give Felpaw when they shit upon Falconsong is very suspicious."

Darren hummed. "If Saberfang wants you back, Gawain, then his favoritism with Felpaw must stop. You are not getting royal treatment despite your having a sexy body."
End of Chapter Seven.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lord Pouchlaw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Chapter Eight.
Gawain had received the Semi-Morphic Stance ability from Darren and he was able to walk about on two legs when the fancy struck him.

Several weeks later, He received visitors as he was reading an old post card from his little brother. Darren said, "Yes, he's in the Great Room. Just go one in; I am sure he will perk right up when he sees you guys."

When Gawain turned around to see who was entering the Great Room, his breath was caught in his throat. Standing there were the Hellhound band members from The 13th Hour, the foremost European Were-Hellhound rock band. "What are you guys doing here?"

The lead band member walked over and hugged Gawain as he licked his face. "We heard Freelancers America kicked you out and had set you up to be open game for any Alpha slime that wanted you. We do entertainment for Freelancers Europe for a pretty good fee; we would like to sponsor your getting signed up with Freelancers Europe. Saberfang does not run the group over there. And despite his pompous mouthy bragging, he has not copyrighted the use of the word Freelancers. Freelancers Europe is actually called World Occupation Gophers. WOG, which is the name of the Australian Hellhound that runs the organization. General Wog is a really nice guy. Not like Saberfang who is only a Captain."

Gawain then sighed and said, "My father divorced mom recently and she and my little brother are fending for themselves now. If I agree to come with you guys, I want my mom and my little brother brought over as well. My mother has done gift shop work before so that is something she is good at. My little brother is cute, as your drummer pointed out at the the only American Concert you guys ever did and I was there with my little brother."

Lead Band member smiled. "Yeah we like looking at cute boys. And you brought one with you. We still remember that night. So all we have to do is employ and house your mom and little brother and you will agree to our terms?"

Gawain thought it over and his favorite band could in no way be worse than that double-dealing Saberfang. "Yes."

Lead Band member called out, "Law Imp! Contract Imp! Mack Roo Lawyer!" Three poofs later and the deal was repeated for the official record. And then came the signing of the contracts. In triplicate. Gawain was asked to compare all three forms and read them carefully. Which he did. He was assured there was no hanky panky involved. Darren Arden Signed as Witness followed by Travelin' Travin, just to make it unquestionable that a rep of Freelancers oversaw this trans-action.

The next docket of business involved returning to Freelancers to stir up the intrigue laden chamberpot of manure and so Gawain could collect his belongings for the official move-out.

When the legal group, the 13th Hour and Falconsong walked into the main hub of Freelancers it got attention immediately.The Legal Group converged on Saberfang's office while the band and Falconsong went into the officers quarters to Captain Timefrost's apartment. Once inside, He found Felpaw in a chat with Timefrost and then Falconsong began packing his gear.

Felpaw asked, "I missed you, Gawain... why are you packing your bags?"

Falconsong looked over his shoulder at Felpaw and said in a matter of fact manner. "I got claimed by an Alpha; exactly as Saberfang planned by letting me run around without my Transhounder. The long story is that when we returned for R&R, I got a punishment from both Saberfang and Davyd Arden for sabotaging the pizza deliveries to our enemies. I was originally to be locked up in the same cell block as Haremtail and Funnyboner. But when I asked Saberfang if there was an alternative, he took my Transhounder as he said that I could run away for a year. Davyd Arden banned me from ordering Arden's pizza for a year so the one-two punch was a little more than I cared for. I almost got killed in Philadelphia when the City Dog Pound caught me and locked me up. Travin rescued me and he took me the Hellhound Chefs training estate in Michigan where I was the guest of Darren Arden, no relation to Davyd Arden. The recently the 13th Hour showed up and offered to buy my debt away from Saberfang so they could employ me in Europe. I accepted their offer, so I am here to clean out my things since after today, I will never be in America ever again."

Timefrost then said suddenly, "That is bullshit, Gawain! If you're leaving then so am I! You're my roommate, for Dark Castles' sake! You and Felpaw were the last Freelancers to get signed up in the old processing way. The new way is to allow Saberfang to mount your hound form before you get sent on any missions so the Freelancers scent is marked on the employee. When Saberfang offered Felpaw and the other officers this extra protection, we all said that we would consider it once Falconsong came back. He looked disgusted when we mentioned your name. And then we found out recently that you were not even in the Freelancer base and none of the upper officers could even find your scent trail. If you are leaving, then so are we."

Falconsong then asked, "What about Felpaw's Grammy? You cannot leave her here. Saberfang obviously uses her to keep Felpaw in line."

Felpaw said, "She wants to return to the Big Apple. Swifty has promised to look after her. I know you don't like him, but if he stays in the states, then you will never see him again. Please don't make me stop being your friend, Gawain. I've never liked the special treatment I got while they never gave you anything."

Falconsong said, "Make sure your Grammy gets back to New York and then process your resignation from Freelancers and your application into WOG. My ride is already here."

Felpaw smiled. "She is in New York right now, Gawain. So I just have to get out of Freelancers."

Falconsong said, "You make that sound so easy."

Felpaw grinned. "It is; why wouldn't it be?"

Falconsong said with a scary face, "Because they have been grooming you to join their pack, little Omega puppy." Felpaw growled, "THE HELL AND HEAVEN THEY WILL!"
End of Chapter Eight.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lord Pouchlaw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Chapter Nine.
Falconsong smiled. "You'll find out when you try to quit Freelancers. Just make sure Timefrost and the others back you up when you confront Saberfang."

Felpaw was muttering about ripping new assholes and murdering Saberfang and how Funnyboner wouldn't be the only one with NO boner when he was finished.

After telling Felpaw and Timefrost where the WOG home offices were located in Montepulico, Italy, (It was a mountain village that General Wog had claimed which had a resort hotel and hot springs along with a golf course and tennis courts. The only pizza outlet in the village was the Prancing Pony brand, sponsored by an Italian cartel family. Ardens could have gotten in had they accepted the offer the Godfather was sure Davyd couldn't refuse. So Arden's lost out on being the local pizza in that part of Italy.) he departed the officers quarters.

Gawain knew that Felpaw would have trouble getting out of Freelancers since it was so corrupt. As Travin and Darren Arden had both said, 'Sounds like a Recruiting operation.'

Gawain carried his bags and he saw Saberfang come out of his office just ahead with the legal group.

"So... you were just going to get your belongings and just leave without saying anything to me, is that it?"

Gawain replied, "I think you made your intentions quite clear, Captain Saberpuppy. You never wanted me here which is why you hired Funnyboner to prank me the first night. I thought it strange that one of your officers could set something up without your knowledge. Yet you kept tabs on me nearly all the time. The only times you couldn't see what I was doing was when you took the Transhounder back. Your little spy device. And after Felpaw and I signed up, you changed the entry processing method. Haremtail isn't in his cell right now because he is your packs' recruiter. People are taken to him to have them converted out of their humanity and to become completely loyal like a slave to you. Again, I found Officer charts in the graduates area which shows that both Funnyboner and Haremtail are officers in your pack. Hey Financial Imp! How many deducted payments from my debt have you found in my payment information? Or was it just as I suspected?"

The Financial Imp said, "You nailed it, Gawain. Even though there is record you did several jobs, not a single payment was made to clear your debt."

Saberfang sighed. "You think you have all the answers, do you? Well, since you are leaving, then you need to power down to your human form. Here is your Transhounder. Put it on and go through the motions." He handed over a Transhounder.

Gawain held the Transhounder and then much to Saberfang's absent minded surprise, Gawain turned it over and recited off the Collar Number. "Strange. This Transhounder does not contain my debtor number that you told a Law imp to look for in front of Warfang and Davyd Arden. The correct number would be 459. I committed that to memory just after that incident. Nice try, Saberpuppy. Now where is the real one?"

The Mack Roo Lawyer struck Saberfang in the back of his head. "Tell the truth, Ass'ole; yer in enough trouble. Recruiting during a time of peace is illegal."

After he told the legal group where to find the collar, they soon returned and handed Gawain a small box which he opened and turned upside down and shreds of the Transhounder poured out of the box on to a nearby table top. He sorted through the parts and he picked up a piece and showed it to The 13th Hour lead guitarist before handing it over to the lawyer. "459. My debtor number. Saberpuppy never expected me to come back not even for my belongings, so he destroyed my Transhounder. Especially when he heard that I was on death row in the Philadelphia City Dog Pound. The Dog catchers that picked me up seemed to know exactly what my description was even though as a Freelancer I had never been to their city before at all."

Timefrost growled, "That seems more than strange. Like you were set up. I didn't sign up for underhanded espionage, former boss. I am pulling out and I am going with Falconsong. Felpaw is coming with us."

That got a rise out of Saberfang for sure. "YOU CAN'T TAKE FELPAW! He was sent to us to keep! He had a death contract placed on him from the Loan Shark in New York City and the only way the bastard could be thwarted was if Johnny Mercer were no longer human! Swifty made sure to get Johnny up here to us!"

Felpaw then said, "How was he to have made sure I got up here?"

Saberfang looked over at Felpaw and said, "Despite what is going on, Felpaw, I still like you. Swifty was to have bought you a Greyhound bus ticket which had four stops, but you were going to the last stop. You disappeared out of New York City the day before he could give you the ticket."

Gawain then said, "Thus when he arrived on the same bus and at the same time as me, he showed up too early and by then, he had befriended me already. You wanted to get rid of me pretty fast. I found out that the 'Sabers have good noses' part of the pass code we had to give to Swifty was to tell him that one of the two hounds was off limits toward being pounced. That's why I got it and Felpaw didn't. My time on the Dildo Tree was another ploy toward getting rid of me, but when Felpaw offered to get the same experience with me, you couldn't say no without tipping him off that you were up to something."

Saberfang said, "Anything else?"

Gawain said, "Cell block Six in your dungeons is the Recruit conversion quarters. It is Haremtail's office so to speak. It is sort of like Death Row at the City Dog Pound except it is where humans are sent to lose their humanity. When I refused to go there, you had to arrange things so I would be picked up by animal control. When I left the state, you had to hire Travin's Tracker Engineer Corp to find me since I wasn't wearing my spy device anymore. And when you didn't come to rescue me out of the pound, he chose to do it himself."

The Legal group then put the shackles on Saberfang and took him away.
End of Chapter Nine.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lord Pouchlaw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Chapter Ten.
"At six AM this morning, The former debt solutions business in Happy Corner, New Hampshire, known as Freelancers Incorporated was closed down by Federal Investigators as a major slave trade ring; Debtors who signed up were sold into slavery and shipped out of the country. The former CEO, Mr. Saber Fang was found to be in full knowledge of these occurrences and is himself sequestered away for legal hearings from a court of his peers. Further information will be given as soon as it is available. And now back to you, Tom."

With Gawain's mother and brother on board the same plane (in coach) with him, Johnny's Grammy in a medical carrier in the back, and the rest of the plane jam packed with former Freelancers employees (officers and new debtors,) Gawain who was temporarily stuck in his Hellhound form was sitting upright next to Travelin' Travin in First Class with other Hellhounds. "Man, what a prick... He destroyed my Transhounder so I couldn't change back into my human form. I cannot even talk to my mom and brother in Coach while I am like this."

Travin said, "Wog said that they had a way you could switch forms without a device. So that is your best hope. We are over the Atlantic at the moment, then we have a brief stop-over in Paris and finally, it is on to Florence, Italy; where we will get our limousine ride up to Montepulico so we can all check in. My Alpha said he would meet me there. I never thought I would see the day when Freelancers would get shut down. At least Davyd Arden dropped your ban before we left America."

Gawain replied, "I think that with the media blitz, he didn't want his pizza business to get caught in the bad publicity that was sure to occur if the authorities saw the bulletin board notice about my being banned from his business and then my eventual disappearance. He would have been in the same shit hole with Saberfang."

Travin then said, "I need to inform you of something important, Gawain. Despite what this Saberfang did, he isn't the only Saberfang in the Underworld. He is the youngest one and he fucked up by putting a blight on the esteemed name."

Gawain said, "Okay, so I should give the older Saberfang Hellhounds a chance before just being hateful to anyone with the name."

Travin replied, "Exactly right."

Johnny Mercer (in his human form) then came walking up the aisle as he sat down in the seating booth with Travin and Falconsong. "Hi guys."

Gawain the Hellhound asked, "So how was she?"

Johnny replied, "The take off scared her but I sat with her the whole time assuring her that she would soon be recovering in an Italian resort. What was decided up here?"

Gawain then told Johnny what Travin had told him about the other Saberfang Hellhounds. "In other words, we need to give them a chance if we meet them. The young schmuck put a blight on the esteemed name. And what a prick he was about doing it. You know, had you waited to get the bus ticket from Swifty, you would have arrived the day after I got processed into Freelancers and then there is no telling what would have happened."

Travin then said, "I can tell you what would have happened as the Great Balance moves in mysterious ways... Falconsong's first mission would not have been in New York City; he would have been working with a second year debtor, likely being taught about pack life and how everyone in the pack loved him. He would not have been targeted by the pack prankster. It would have changed your entire beginning, Gawain. Johnny would have been processed straight into the pack."

Johnny sighed. "And then my Grammy would have perished."

Just then an officer guard came up the aisle and he leaned into their booth. "Gawain? Your mother asked me to give you this. It contains your new photo ID card and some pre-paid calling cards if you should ever need it. She even bought you a new cellphone. Be careful with it. I checked it out, it has a built in camera for taking selfies."

Gawain was looking in his new wallet at this photo ID. "Gawain Riordan Arthon... Hey, that's my mom's maiden name!"

The officer guard said, "Your father did divorce your mother, so she went back to using her maiden name and since she has custody of the boys, you both get the maiden name as well."

Gawain grinned. "I guess I am not a Fairweather friend anymore."

Johnny smiled. "It will make finding you harder if they are looking for Gawain Fairweather since you are not him anymore."

Gawain's phone then rang and he instinctively answered it. "Gawain speaking." "Gawain, its your mother. Please turn on your camera phone... so I and your brother can see you." he sighed. "Mom... I shouldn't. I am stuck in the body of another species." "Are you ugly?" Gawain grinned at Travin and Johnny. "No." "Then let us be the judge of how bad it really is."

Gawain turned on the camera phone at that point and he heard his mother make the gasp sound at the same time that his little brother said, "Puppy! I want to pet him and rub him and feed him and..." Bro paused and asked, "Can you play the guitar in that body, Gawain?"

"Yes," replied Gawain with a smile. "Is mom okay back there in Coach; she didn't orgasm, did she?" Bro then asked, "Um, what's an orgasm?" Gawain, Johnny and Travin all ended up laughing as he replied, "It is something sexual that happens to women." Bro then said, "Eww, Glad I am a boy. Um, do I still get to rub on you while you are a dog?"

Gawain said with a smile. "I'll let you do that at the Paris stop-over. I promise."
End of Chapter Ten.
End of Episode Two.

Stay tuned for the next episode, Wog, Wild One and Were-Roo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Falconsong · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Etavarium Theme created by Zeus00 and converted by Wolt of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone