Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Darktalon Underground. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board (although we are allowing you to view the Shoutbox) and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[Ranger] DM-01 Welcome to Fox Haven; (Adventures in Fox Haven, CAMP World)
Topic Started: Jan 9 2018, 11:37 AM (15 Views)
Lord Pouchlaw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Fox Haven - CAMP World

[Ranger] DM-01 Welcome to Fox Haven.
By Darrel Vanwinkle (Lord Pouchlaw)
01/09/2018

Chapter One.

Moving in day was perhaps the most interesting day for campus students at Fox Haven's Boarding Complex (literally the city's high school which was right next door to Mascot University. (That was the place where iconic actors for sports teams, business organizations, and cereal manufacturing companies learned their trade and perhaps more... earned their place among their peers.) Allowing his curly blond hair to slightly bounce in the Q.C. woodland breeze, Donovan Monroe carried his suitcases off toward Zeta Dorm, the next to the last dorm which had any open rooms available. In fact, he was supposedly the last one to get into a room in Zeta Dorm at all leaving only Omega Dorm for last minute joinees to the campus.

Donovan stood at around five foot nine and weighed about one hundred seventy pounds. As was mentioned, he had curly blond hair that complimented his blue eyes and fair skin. He wore a plaid work shirt, blue jeans, and loafers with black socks. He had came from Wheaton, Kansas on Earth and was glad when his visa to attend school at Fox Haven was approved. He did have incentive to school there thanks to a toon pen pal who was a local graduate of Fox Haven's boarding school who helped clear his application.

If his parents hadn't delayed his departure from Earth, he could have gotten into Beta Dorm. But being forced to go to church one last time was unavoidable; the moment services ended, he was on the train bound for Animation Park near Atticus, Georgia.

As he cleared the entry into Zeta, a toon elk glanced up from the front desk and motioned him over. "Can I help you, laddie?" The human stopped at the desk with a smile as he carefully set his suitcases down and pulled out his placement form. "Donovan Monroe from Wheaton. The campus counselor told me that I was being assigned to Zeta Dorm." And then he showed his ID to the average looking buck. The toon elk looked over the ID, then he opened his placement guide and looked down the list of names. "Donovan... Donovan... Oh here we are. Uh oh..."

"What's the problem?" the young man asked trying to read the upside down placement book. The toon elk replied, "You won't think this too funny, laddie, but Zeta Dorm residents spread around a running gag that always seems to fool the faculty of the school. You have been assigned to Dorm Room #4 except... Zeta only has three dorm rooms not counting the Resident Authority quarters which I live in."

Donovan raised one eye brow. "I have been assigned to a non-existent dorm room? Wait... does this building have an attic space?"

The resident authority buck replied, "Actually it does but it is usually used for miscellaneous storage. What did you have in mind?"

The young man picked up his suitcases with a smile. "Dorm Room #4 also known as the Attic. VIP quarters since I am the victim of a dorm prank. I'll call my lawyers and we'll get that space cleaned up and suitable for student living. Allow me to do this and I won't report this prank to the Mink, head of the educational authority for the schools here on CAMP."

The elk nodded his head. "Very well. Sign here."

After signing into the placement book, the next few hours was spent with the Yuskay Lawyers and a few of their most trusted carpenters, plumbing experts, and electricians. When the job was said and done with, the all new dorm quarters with a magical teleportation booth entry point near the RA's private quarters foyer was all set up and ready for business. To make matters more fun for Donovan, there was a closed circuit security camera linked TV in his quarters which allowed him to see anyone entering Zeta Dorm.

Another few hours later, he noticed finally on the screen a few students walking into Zeta Dorm. The elk buck greeted them and again it seemed as if they too were on the receiving end of the same dorm prank. In other words, Donovan's new dorm roommates. Among those looking disappointed was a quarterback looking werewolf, a vest wearing owl girl from CAMP Germany, and a Grecian donkey boy wearing a local network broadcasting blazer.

Donovan pressed the button on his desk intercom to the toon elk. "Send them to my dorm, Elsworth. Then send a report to the head offices that Zeta Dorm has been filled."

Some time later, Donovan was greeting his new roommates. The werewolf and the owl both knew each other in Europe so they were given the opposing sleeping quarters across the hall between bedrooms. The Grecian donkey boy got to be the lucky one to be in Donovan's dorm room. Aside from the one bathroom, the bedrooms and the living space in the front, there wasn't a lot of room in the attic left to claim. The frontal area had the security monitor as well as the only TV and a few desks with chairs for doing homework. There was a kitchenette and dinette to one side along with minor cabinet space. "I am Donovan Monroe from Planet Earth. A pen pal of mine graduated from this school before he went to the University."

"I am Alexandros Filipidis from CAMP's Mediterranean region along the Greek shores," said the Grecian donkey boy. "I am getting an education in the family profession as an amusement park ride architect. We design and build amusement park rides. You can shorten my name to Alex Donkey, if you would like."

"I am Boltolf Blackfang from CAMP's Black Forest," said the werewolf. "I am finishing high school here in preparation for joining Mascot University's football team."

"I am Fraulea Skyhunter also from CAMP's Germanic region," said the female owl. "Boltolf and I know each other. I am preparing for a career as a mathematician. So if anyone has trouble with math while we are here, I can help you sort out the learning confusion this stuff causes to good people."

Donovan then said, "We shouldn't have any further interruptions for the rest of the day. Just remember that classes start tomorrow so don't party too much tonight. Not to mention, I have to check in with the principal to get my class schedule tomorrow morning."

Alex remarked, "You mean they didn't mail it to you like they did with the rest of us?"

Donovan said, "If they did, then I never got it."

Boltolf said, "Perhaps you should call the principal right now at his home to let him know that you never got your schedule. That way, you don't waste time. His number is..."

End of Chapter One.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lord Pouchlaw
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Chapter Two.

An hour later, Donovan was walking into a section of the city that seemed to be more Vulpine than any other species anywhere. He was glad that no one smelled like fresh sex. Still, foxes always seemed to be befall the worst stereotypes on Earth as the most sex-induced species on the planet. Whether they deserved the title or not. There were foxes and hybrid foxes of every variety in this section of the city of Fox Haven. At times, Donovan felt like he was walking through a petting zoo as the most over-dressed person in town. He did note that various male foxes were watching him the most and a few were following him in a way as if to suggest that they thought they were being sneaky. More than a few were horribly failing at the activity. When a fox got too close, Donovan would squat down and pet on the young fox's nose saying, "Not every shadow is fat enough to hide a skinny fox and not every skinny tree can totally hold a fox blend. I am on my way to the Principal's home. I'm Donovan from Zeta Dorm room #4." After saying that, foxes were giving him the look of sympathy since this human didn't seem so bad as to play the dorm prank on.

One young fox whom had faun's horns on his head and the legs and cloven hoofs of a goat approached him and quietly asked, "Since we don't see too many humans in our section of the city, may I please sniff you below the waist?"

Donovan thought about the request before saying, "Not out in the open; but I would be inclined to let you sniff me if we were in private."

The other foxes thought the Faunix was being a bit too frontal with his request; but when they saw the boy head off into a side yard with the young fox-faun and he slid his pants and undershorts down over his knees to permit the sniffing to occur, their opinions of this human increased hugely. Donovan didn't know this at the time but his decisions in regards to the activities he was doing was all part of the acceptance test for Fox Haven. Most visitors failed this test. But Donovan was more open about requests than normal folk were. He didn't treat them as if they were humans; he thought of them as equals to himself and their requests were simply animal curiosity. Of course when Donovan released his semen into the fox-faun's muzzle, he was apologetic. "I am so sorry. I didn't expect you to give me a blowjob while you were sniffing me and I didn't mean to unload into your mouth. Will you forgive me?"

Faunix smiled as he pulled Donovan's face down and he kissed him on the mouth. Expecting to taste his own semen, he almost resisted. But instead of the usual salty sour taste, it was like chocolate covered cherries. "As you can tell, I am not sorry you shared with me. You can come and see me at my place any time, Donovan. I think you are a super nice boy."

Donovan asked, "Um... you don't have my taste in your mouth. Why is that? I tasted chocolate covered cherries."

The Fox-Faun replied, "My species is magical; everything we take into our mouths is converted into the food and/or deserts that we like the most. I happen to like chocolate covered cherries. And I would be honored to share with you any time you wanted to spend a weekend or a Summer with me. I also can tell what you are thinking... How come the foxes aren't being more sexual around me than what they seem to be cautiously doing? Or am I just not seeing their doing it?" He winked. "How close was I?"

Donovan grinned. "You nailed it; but I didn't want to be rude to ask that stereotypical question. It isn't fair to you foxes."

Faunix remarked, "It may be stereotypical; but a few of us will ask first; the rest won't. We all like to do it regardless. But I would rather have a nice boy's permission first and you are the nicest boy we have ever met. If you did permit it, I would promise to try not to hurt you."

At that moment, the Japanese looking Fox principal of the Boarding School and his Superintendent, an English fox like gentleman, stepped into view at the entrance to the fox-faun's yard. "A promise like that will go far in the respect of Donovan Monroe, Faunix. How did your pants get pulled down, Donovan?"

Donovan replied, "Faunix politely asked me if he could sniff me below the waist and I said that as long as we did it in private, I would permit him that pleasure. Did I do the wrong thing, sirs?"

The Principal replied, "Not at all. You showed politeness which is more than most tourists permit. I am the Principal of the boarding school, Hon. Long Vulpes. Of course the locals just call me Lonnie; which is not appropriate. This is my superintendent, Reynard Konn. He prefers his first name since calling him Mr. Konn makes it seem as if he is a criminal. I don't mind being called Mr. Vulpes. When you disappeared from the directions I gave you, I backtracked the trail to come give you your high school schedule. I almost expected to find you completely naked. I am glad you were more reserved than a wild animal would be. Of course, Faunix has manners where as his father would have had you naked and plump by now. Faunix, as long as Donovan doesn't mind being your friend, I will give you permission to see him again when he isn't schooling. What roommates did you end up with, Donovan?"

Donovan replied, "My direct roommate is a Grecian donkey boy named Alexandros Filipidis. He is studying to be an architect; he said I could call him Alex Donkey. The other two residents are Boltolf Blackfang whom is a male Werewolf whom is a football quarterback in training and his roommate is a female German Owl mathematician named Fraulea Skyhunter. When we first arrived at Zeta Dorm, Elsworth admitted that we were the victims of a campus prank since normally Zeta Dorm only had three apartments and we had been assigned to a non-existent apartment. I made a deal with Elsworth that I wouldn't report the prank to the Mink in exchange for his allowing my Yuskay Lawyers to help me convert the attic into the VIP quarters aka the new Dorm Room #4."

Mr. Vulpes then said, "Boltolf and Fraulea are both Student Counselors as well as being Seniors this year. When they graduate, you two will be getting two new roommates. Their main purpose in your dorm was to judge your reaction to seeing others suffer the same prank you had been set up for. They both have rooms in another dorm. Therefore, they will honestly fess up when you return to your dorm tonight. Please do not be angry with them. The prank and tests are the mayor's idea. When we get non-animals in Fox Haven, the Mayor wants to know how civil the newcomers are. Luckily for us, you turned out to be a true blue young man whom cares about others."

Donovan then said, "That is probably because I am from Wheaton, Kansas which is a Care Bear Watch Zone and while I have never needed to be helped by the Care Bears, I have seen them a few times helping others whom really needed it. If Bright Heart Raccoon was a fox, he would have been super fluffy in my opinion."

Reynard then said, "There is a male Legacy called Fate Heart Fox whom reminds people that Where there is one path in life, you can always be sure there is another to be found."

End of Chapter Two.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · [Ranger] Donovan Monroe · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Etavarium Theme created by Zeus00 and converted by Wolt of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone