Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Live Action Anime

Admins: Son Goshin, Stryyder, Adam, Volchok, Vegeta, Thrash Til' Death Welcome to Live Action Anime! Your #1 source for all your favorite anime turned live action! Gmods: Luna, Noodles Loves You, Otaku_Kawaii86, Frankie
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson dead; Damn, 2 in one day
Topic Started: Jun 25 2009, 05:36 PM (2,501 Views)
SuperSaiyan3Goku
Member Avatar
The Saiyan of hope
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
TMZ is reporting that at 9:28 today that Farrah Fawcett has died. Ms. Fawcett had Cancer, but was undergoing treatment for it, and was reported to have canceled that treatment in May. Here's the link: Farrah Fawcett dies at 62

Also, this one isn't confirmed, but the LA Times is reporting another Celebrity death, this time, it's Pop legend Michael Jackson. According to CNN, all they know is that he suffered from Cardiac Arrest, he wasn't breathing when the Medics arrived, they tried resuscitating him, and said that he went into a Coma. But HERE is the LA Times reporting that Michael Jackson is dead. It could be confirmed, could not be confirmed. Damn, 2 deaths in one day. Hollywood's droppin' like Flies.
Edited by SuperSaiyan3Goku, Jun 25 2009, 05:41 PM.
Posted Image
YouTube
Myspace

Fan of DBZ and various other Anime for 11 years! ^_^
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vegeta
Member Avatar
Kneel Before Your Prince!
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's been confirmed that Michael Jackson has indeed died.

There is a lot of uncertainty around his death right now though. I supposed it'll be a bit like when Elvis died and people will thinking he faked it. Unless something new breaks in the next few days.

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Member Avatar
The Saiyan of hope
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, it sounds like CNN is pretty much confirming that Jackson is dead. I had a feeling that Farrah Fawcett was ill with Cancer, so we knew that her time was close to ending, but hearing that Jackson went into Cardiac Arrest and died, that was completely out of left field. No one had any way of seeing Jackson's death coming.

Goes to show ya that death can take us at any time and to live life to its fullest.
Posted Image
YouTube
Myspace

Trunksangel
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan
[ *  *  *  * ]
This is sad news.
I used to listen to MJ,when I was younger.
He made some good songs.
RIP to the both of them!
Edited by Trunksangel, Jun 25 2009, 09:16 PM.
Posted Image

superdedon
Member Avatar
Autobot
[ *  *  * ]
This is the indeed a very dark day for Michael Jackson fans worldwide and Ms. Fawcett fought a fight that had little chance of victory. They'll both be missed. The king reigns forever.

Posted Image

Otaku_Kawaii86
Member Avatar
Heather, what's a rubber?
[ *  *  *  * ]
May they both rest in piece. the King of Pop and original leader of Charlie's Angels. Fortunately, Farrah is out of pain now.

I'm still in shock over MJ. :(
Posted Image
Posted Image

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Member Avatar
The Saiyan of hope
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Otaku_Kawaii86
Jun 25 2009, 09:29 PM
I'm still in shock over MJ. :(
Yeah, I still can't believe he's dead either. He was so young, only 50, he was going to try and get back on the road again, but it was all stopped today. :EHH?!:
Posted Image
YouTube
Myspace

flooffy
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan
[ *  *  *  * ]
He died on my birthday. It's kind of a bummer...

I didn't think he would die so young, of something so unexpected as cardiac arrest.
GacktForever.
Posted Image
Cut the kids in half.

afterlife
Kung-Fu Starfish
[ *  *  *  * ]
Damn, this is just so hard to believe. Jackson was one of the people that I always felt would die when they were extremely old and out of the public eye for decades. It's like, you never expect somebody that famous and influential to die just like that, so randomly.
Posted Image

chaoslord
Member Avatar
Autobot
[ *  *  * ]
I play L4D, and I was browsing youtube earlier today and I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmQtDQVRVLI

Suffice to say I've now downloaded it in honor of the man.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Vegeta
Member Avatar
Kneel Before Your Prince!
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm thinking he was on some sort of medication that was the cause of the cardiac arrest. He was a pretty private person though, so perhaps he was just having heart problems.

It could just be kind of like Elvis and took the wrong combination of things or just too much of something and the heart gave out.

ss2songohan
Member Avatar
Battle Angel
[ *  * ]
Michael was set to do a comback tour next mounth to.......jeez this sucks, may they both rest in peace
a forum member 18 years in the makeing

Frankie
Member Avatar
Autobot
[ *  *  * ]
i just don't know what to say.
Posted Image
Omnia enim stolidi magis admirantur amantque,
inversis quae sub verbis latitantia cernunt,
veraque constituunt quae belle tangere possunt
auris et lepido quae sunt fucata sonore.

Indeed, the stupid most admire and love all
that is scarcely discernible, hidden by abstruse words,
and accept as true all things that sweetly caress
the ear, and that are masked by a pleasant sound.

--Titus Lucretius, De Rerum Natura, circa 80 B.C.--
Posted Image

BIGBMH
Member Avatar
Super Saiyan
[ *  *  *  * ]
When Michael Jackson died, I feel like the world realized that it lost something remarkable and that there is a void now that will never quite be filled. There can only be one Michael Jackson and figures like that, who can reach so many people, don't come around very often.
Posted Image
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Member Avatar
The Saiyan of hope
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I had an unpleasant welcome went I woke up today. I turned on the TV, which was on HLN, and found out that another Celebrity has passed on. This time, it was Billy Mays. Here's a few articles:

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2009/6/28/490127.html?title=TV+pitchman+Billy+Mays+has+died

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/28/mays.death/index.html

Damn, Hollywood really is droppin' like flies! :sweat:
Posted Image
YouTube
Myspace

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: