Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Tennesee Bigfoot Lady; The real Harry and the Hendersons
Topic Started: Feb 27 2007, 04:39 AM (2,286 Views)
Brian_Va
Member Avatar
Little Squatch
[ *  * ]
I don't know how many of you know of The Tennessee Bigfoot Lady(Mary Green), but... she's something else. If you do know of her then you can skip the next part.

I discovered her 1st website around 1999 or so. I was stunned by her claims and findings but paid it little attention until now. Shes quite brilliant and I recommend reading all she writes.

My latest visit to her new site has brought me to a new level of WOW! I had been of off the circuit for the last 4 or 5 years, and upon my return she floored me this time.

Ready for a real life Harry and the Hendersons? Let me intro the Carter family and their story about a big guy named Fox (7 1/2 ft tall) whose son named Squeaky is on video. Fox is apparently a very gentle giant. Like all BF videos it's low grade and I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions. Her links aren't laid out very well but if you can follow you'll have to go have cocktail and rethink all of this from the beginning.

Mary's page on this:
http://www.bigfootlady.net/Carter_Case.html
http://www.bigfootlady.net/mgsqueakyfilm.html

This is linked from Mary's site as a follow up to the Carter family:
http://www.hominology.narod.ru/Tennessee.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

eastongarden
Member Avatar
Little Squatch
[ *  * ]
Cool story.

Does anyone remember a story of a woman and her grandson being stalked on a hike up a mountainside? I think it may have been down south somewhere. It's a creepy story and would love to find it.

Thanks.

Brian_Va
Member Avatar
Little Squatch
[ *  * ]
I have read about 10 accounts where a BF took an interest in just children apparently being only curious and harmless.

The significance of this for me is that it reaffirms my beliefs that rapport and trust could possibly be obtained with one. That of course being theres validity to this at all. Unlike Albert Ostmans wild tale, there are multiple witnesses and physical evidence being handled by scientist and capable investigators. The neighbors have been missing animals, theres 50 year history here. So even though it sounds like a wacko story it's also got some facts that won't be denied.

Belle
Member Avatar
Belle of Texas
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Brian_Va
Feb 27 2007, 04:39 AM
I don't know how many of you know of The Tennessee Bigfoot Lady(Mary Green), but... she's something else. If you do know of her then you can skip the next part.

I discovered her 1st website around 1999 or so. I was stunned by her claims and findings but paid it little attention until now. Shes quite brilliant and I recommend reading all she writes.

My latest visit to her new site has brought me to a new level of WOW! I had been of off the circuit for the last 4 or 5 years, and upon my return she floored me this time.

Ready for a real life Harry and the Hendersons? Let me intro the Carter family and their story about a big guy named Fox (7 1/2 ft tall) whose son named Squeaky is on video. Fox is apparently a very gentle giant. Like all BF videos it's low grade and I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions. Her links aren't laid out very well but if you can follow you'll have to go have cocktail and rethink all of this from the beginning.

Mary's page on this:
http://www.bigfootlady.net/Carter_Case.html
http://www.bigfootlady.net/mgsqueakyfilm.html

This is linked from Mary's site as a follow up to the Carter family:
http://www.hominology.narod.ru/Tennessee.htm

We all have been around the block with Mary and Janice a time or two. I find that wearing boots that are knee high are a must when their names are mentioned anywhere in this field. It's a shame that it has to be this way but until that group is gone, we'll have to put up with shit.

Welcome, BTW!
Mary Who?..... VolSquatch BFF

"Everybody has a right to their opinion, but no one has a right to be wrong about the facts. Without the facts, your opinion is of no value."....Rene Dahinden

http://s10.invisionfree.com/belles_chatroom/

abney108
Little Squatch
[ *  * ]
i know Mary green and i don't trust her, and have nothing to do with her,
But on the other hand, i do know Janice carter, and have been past the old farm several times, i have seen bo and fox close up, one time, they in fact exist, i firmly believe you need to talk to some one face to face, and eye to eye, and get the story first hand, and then offer all of our opinions, on that alone, i have done this, and let me assure you, after my last encounter face to face and eye to eye with a juvenile bigfoot, and 8 other sightings, thru the years, they are real, i go out in the field and do the research that is required of me, before i can say what is and what not is, i am not bringing this to you to be admired or any thing like that, or prove to you folks they exist, i know they are real, thanks Steve

INDY
Member Avatar
Little Squatch
[ *  * ]
abney108
Feb 13 2008, 01:44 PM
i know Mary green and i don't trust her, and have nothing to do with her,
But on the other hand, i do know Janice carter, and have been past the old farm several times, i have seen bo and fox close up, one time, they in fact exist, i firmly believe you need to talk to some one face to face, and eye to eye, and get the story first hand, and then offer all of our opinions, on that alone, i have done this, and let me assure you, after my last encounter face to face and eye to eye with a juvenile bigfoot, and 8 other sightings, thru the years, they are real, i go out in the field and do the research that is required of me, before i can say what is and what not is, i am not bringing this to you to be admired or any thing like that, or prove to you folks they exist, i know they are real, thanks Steve

Steve,
We know each other you banned me from your yahoo group for questioning Mary when she was on there. hmmmmmmmm find it funny you can't stand her now
Because you said the book 50 yrs with bigfoot should be the bible of bigfoot research. So did you see fox and the gang before or after Jan packed them up in the uhall and moved them?
Indy
IF U DON'T LIKE ME BITE ME !!!!!!

I HAVE A FAMILY OF GNOME LIVING IN MY BACK YARD DOES THAT MAKE ME SPECIAL ?

abney108
Little Squatch
[ *  * ]
hello indy, you are right , you was banned from the my group, but not by me, but by my hot headed moderator, . at that time, mary green was writing to me and i read her book, but i have never met the lady, so there fore i cant not say any thing about her , at that time and i respected her and her book, and foolish as we get, i make mistakes like every one else, how ever , thru time, peoples true colors show thru, and now i can say i dont respect her or even like her at all , because of certain things, she did to me and my computer, even though i have never met her, i dont need to , when some one does harm or puts me in harms way,

as for fox and bo, i came to tennessee a year ago and visited with jan and tom and went out on research , and saw bo with jans grand daughter, and that night foxe beat on the trailer and watched us thru the window, they had only had to travel 6 miles across country to get to their new home, and as we know bigfoot has a range of 20 miles as homing area, so i dont really think janice needed to box car them to a area, but you was right , and i was wrong, i am man enough to admit it, steve a

Belle
Member Avatar
Belle of Texas
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Until I see it for myself.........
Mary Who?..... VolSquatch BFF

"Everybody has a right to their opinion, but no one has a right to be wrong about the facts. Without the facts, your opinion is of no value."....Rene Dahinden

http://s10.invisionfree.com/belles_chatroom/

abney108
Little Squatch
[ *  * ]
good morning belle

yes indeed , you must see it for your self, please keep thinking this way, it was the way i was, and then ?

fletch2820
Member Avatar
Mid-Life Squatch
[ *  *  *  * ]
I realize the thread is a few weeks old but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Janice supposedly lives in a somewhat rural/neigborhood type setting as I understand it.
That's cool,,,,,,,,,, N/E of Dallas I was in a neighborhood where the activity was bad enough some of the folks left their house and left some of their belongings behind.
I saw a juvenile and a few adults during my stay there and actually shot a short video clip and saw my first 3-toed track.
At night the dogs in the area would be going berserk and there was enough shooting going on you would think you were in a war zone.
You would think word of this would have leaked to the media but think about it,,, what would you tell someone?
"Hey, ya'll come check this out! I got bigfoot stealing my chickens and raising sand outside my house!'
I seriously doubt you would be taken seriously.
I also found activity in a residential neighborhood in my own home town in Louisiana.
It would be entirely possible for someone living in a residential type area to have activity to one degree or another.
I however strongly dispute that any of them wear bib overalls or carry on conversations with anyone.
They will however go into your barn if you have chickens roosting there and steal the eggs and kill any aggressive roosters.
In the event they start using your barn as a latrine, I would suggest putting a box on the wall and charging a quarter per visit.
Extra cash is extra cash.
May I borrow some of your patience please? Mine ran out long ago......Fletch.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." A. Einstein

bwillard
Member Avatar
Director
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
fletch2820
Mar 4 2008, 03:56 PM
Janice supposedly lives in a somewhat rural/neigborhood type setting as I understand it.
That's cool,,,,,,,,,, N/E of Dallas I was in a neighborhood where the activity was bad enough some of the folks left their house and left some of their belongings behind.

In the event they start using your barn as a latrine, I would suggest putting a box on the wall and charging a quarter per visit.
Extra cash is extra cash.

Yeah, it's really amazing just how close these creatures will come to civilization, especially during the night. There was a sighting here in Bull Run Regional Park a few years back which is within 1 mile of Manassas, VA (as the crow flies). Just plain amazing!!!

That's pretty funny about charging for using the barn as a latrine! :lmao:
Co-Founder of Sasquatch Watch of Virginia
www.sasquatchwatch.org
Visit our Sasquatch Watch of Virginia Cafe Press StoreSasquatch Watch of Virginia Cafe Press Store!

Director of Sasquatch Watch of Virginia and Vice President of the American Bigfoot Society (ABS)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply